All-New Member

Default Looking for a particular Batman comic set in the New Earth verse

Hi everyone. I'm new here (as if it wasn't obvious enough already by my posting counter ). Hope I'm using the correct sub-forum. I've been reading and collecting a lot of comics over the years. However, I have also lost some, unfortunately. I remember one such comic from the New Earth verse. I couldn't find it anywhere but perhaps you can help. Since I have read it so many years ago, I only memorize very small details of it.

I know that Barbara Gordon was having a part in that issue and there was a party that Bruce attended. There was also a mob boss attending said party (Zucco? Maroni? Falcone? I really don't know which one it was). Other than that, I can't remember anything. Sorry.

Would be great if you guys could help out a comic nerd. I'd love to get at least one of the comics I once possessed back.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritTheHorse View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new here (as if it wasn't obvious enough already by my posting counter ). Hope I'm using the correct sub-forum. I've been reading and collecting a lot of comics over the years. However, I have also lost some, unfortunately. I remember one such comic from the New Earth verse. I couldn't find it anywhere but perhaps you can help. Since I have read it so many years ago, I only memorize very small details of it.

I know that Barbara Gordon was having a part in that issue and there was a party that Bruce attended. There was also a mob boss attending said party (Zucco? Maroni? Falcone? I really don't know which one it was). Other than that, I can't remember anything. Sorry.

Would be great if you guys could help out a comic nerd. I'd love to get at least one of the comics I once possessed back.
    Maybe a chapter of New Gotham, that is now collected into 2 omnibus.
    It's the period right after the No Man's Land.
    Most major vilains have been captures, and the mafias are somewhat now free in Gotham.
    Probably the Best Batman run by Greg Rucka and Ed Brubaker.

Astonishing Member

Babs 'attends' (unofficially) a party in Batgirl: Year One when she first dresses up and messes with Killer Moth and Firefly, right? I can't totally remember but I feel like both Bruce Wayne and Jim Gordon are at said party.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I'd say the Huntress or Batgirl Year Ones are the right way to go.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

All-New Member

Smile

Wow guys. Thanks for the fast responses. Unfortunately, it wasn't the Year One comics. But "New Gotham" could be it. I'm gonna check that one out.

Maybe the scene described above wasn't even that big to begin with and it was just one small flashback that Oracle was having. No idea.

Sorry for not being more helpful. I appreciate you guys helping me out in that regard.