Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
I'd not be against Cass and Duke being paired. I like both characters and I like their current interactions. So if they do end up together id be perfectly fine with it. I think Duke technically already has a girlfriend though and his marraige to Gotham Girl still needs to happen - which will likely be in Bat/Cat. So might not be the best time for him and cass to be paired.
Urgh, please, no. Claire need to quietly go into limbo and never be used again. Ever.

Duke and Cass works better as best friends IMHO, but Duke and Claire doesn't work at all, and Gotham-Girl's powers make the whole of Gotham look ridiculous. Why bother to send normal children when Batman can unleash a God-like humans without a weakness to Kryptonite nor powers killing her ?

Also, Lemonpeace, you should definitively send your House of Knowledge insight to Hill. It could interest him, and since Immortal Men is sadly so obscure, it could be added to his plans for Duke in the future, which would be great.

And as we're talking about immortals... I love how Ra's has been used so far. He isn't just a thuggish assassin or something. That man's a brain before being a brawn, and it makes him all the more compelling in my book. And with Shiva added to the mix, it makes for a really interesting story with various subfactions with their own goals.