Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I'd not be against Cass and Duke being paired. I like both characters and I like their current interactions. So if they do end up together id be perfectly fine with it. I think Duke technically already has a girlfriend though and his marraige to Gotham Girl still needs to happen - which will likely be in Bat/Cat. So might not be the best time for him and cass to be paired.
    Urgh, please, no. Claire need to quietly go into limbo and never be used again. Ever.

Duke and Cass works better as best friends IMHO, but Duke and Claire doesn't work at all, and Gotham-Girl's powers make the whole of Gotham look ridiculous. Why bother to send normal children when Batman can unleash a God-like humans without a weakness to Kryptonite nor powers killing her ?

Also, Lemonpeace, you should definitively send your House of Knowledge insight to Hill. It could interest him, and since Immortal Men is sadly so obscure, it could be added to his plans for Duke in the future, which would be great.

And as we're talking about immortals... I love how Ra's has been used so far. He isn't just a thuggish assassin or something. That man's a brain before being a brawn, and it makes him all the more compelling in my book. And with Shiva added to the mix, it makes for a really interesting story with various subfactions with their own goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Urgh, please, no. Claire need to quietly go into limbo and never be used again. Ever.

Duke and Cass works better as best friends IMHO, but Duke and Claire doesn't work at all, and Gotham-Girl's powers make the whole of Gotham look ridiculous. Why bother to send normal children when Batman can unleash a God-like humans without a weakness to Kryptonite nor powers killing her ?

Also, Lemonpeace, you should definitively send your House of Knowledge insight to Hill. It could interest him, and since Immortal Men is sadly so obscure, it could be added to his plans for Duke in the future, which would be great.

And as we're talking about immortals... I love how Ra's has been used so far. He isn't just a thuggish assassin or something. That man's a brain before being a brawn, and it makes him all the more compelling in my book. And with Shiva added to the mix, it makes for a really interesting story with various subfactions with their own goals.
    while i would love to send the House of Knowledge theory to Hill, I can't in good conscious because it feels too close to a pitch and DC writers aren't allowed to read plot pitches from fans (legal reasons) so it would likely get ignored. maybe if fans run with it and it becomes a popular theory it'll find it's way to his ears but I'm satisfied just discussing the concept with fans.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

BATMAN & THE OUTSIDERS #12
    written by BRYAN HILL
    art by DEXTER SOY
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    variant cover by MICHAEL GOLDEN
    Batman goes over the edge! With everything that’s happened in Gotham City and Ra’s al Ghul’s personal attacks on the Dark Knight and his team of Outsiders, Batman lashes out and uses his all his anger and skills to take down Ra’s and his new League of Assassins on his own. Will the Outsiders be able to pull him back from his rage—or will they find themselves on the receiving end of it?

ON SALE 04.08.20 | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

from Dexter Soy's Twitter. looks like we're getting Jefferson vs Lady Shiva and some Katana action. it looks like Katana's deflecting bullets,so maybe she's confronting Kaliber.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-26-2020 at 11:22 PM.

currently following:

Spectacular Member

Teasing such stuff isn't good for my heart.Does this issue come out this week or next?

Next, we already had January's issue if I remember right.

preview for Batman and the Outsiders Issue #10

currently following:

Default cont.

currently following:

hell yeah, this issue was amazing! a perfect set-up issue for a battle issue. I don't fully trust Shiva but it makes sense she wouldn't want to just fall in line with Ras al Ghul. next issue it looks like we're gonna see Signal confront Karma head on, please let him catch a straight up one-on-one W
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 02-12-2020 at 11:47 AM.

currently following:

Incredible Member

Black Lightning is moving the needle (of interest) IMO. The way he's been shown in Outsiders is making me want to buy some DC Black Lightning merchandise which should be DC's ultimate goal.
    Don't complain. Create.

I was a little disappointed with this issue. Perhaps it's because all the others were excellent or because it lacks that one moment where you can tell that Gandini and Soy get to unleash their magic.

However, next issue should be epic, indeed !

BATMAN & THE OUTSIDERS #13
    written by BRYAN HILL
    art by GLEB MELNIKOV
    cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
    variant cover by MICHAEL GOLDEN
    Ra’s al Ghul has had everything taken away from him. His League of Assassins, his power...even his family. All he has left is his mission to bend the world to his will and save it from itself. He’s more dangerous than ever, and it’ll take the combined full might of the Outsiders team to take him down! Featuring art by Gleb Melnikov (Angel).
    ON SALE 05.13.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES

currently following:

I think this series may have the best cover, and variant covers, of DC right about now. Am I the only one feeling this ?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Gotta say, every page they burn on Bruce in this book is one I would rather was used with Jeff, Tatsu or the kids. He's the only headliner in the title and I care the least about him (possibly because I can read about his adventures elsewhere). I realize him being in the book is probably how it was launched, but dammit I just want Black Lightning or Katana to take over and for Bruce to go do something else and let them shine.

Preview for next week's issue :