Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Jeff the Killer vs Professional Wrestler

who will win?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

BANNED

Jeff seems to have supernatural powers in some stories so I’d say him.

Mighty Member

do you mean "Jeff" from John Woo's "the Killer"? because if he gets standard equipment I see this being a very, very short match up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhxMQqI0jWA

yes, the movie was cheesy as hell. but it's a classic action movie and I still love it!

wait... that can't possibly be what the OP was talking about. who is "Professional Wrestler"?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Jeff seems to have supernatural powers in some stories so I’d say him.
    Undertaker thinks that's adorable.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    do you mean "Jeff" from John Woo's "the Killer"? because if he gets standard equipment I see this being a very, very short match up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhxMQqI0jWA

yes, the movie was cheesy as hell. but it's a classic action movie and I still love it!

wait... that can't possibly be what the OP was talking about. who is "Professional Wrestler"?
    I mean Jeff the Killer from Creepypasta vs Professional Wrestler like Rey Mysterio and so on
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

By saying "professional wrestler" you are incorporating a massive range of individuals, from the likes of Gillberg and James Ellsworth to Andre the Giant and The Undertaker.

You might as well have said "superhero" or "wizard".

Be more specific - or at least give several names who you'd like people to potentially place in the scenario.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    By saying "professional wrestler" you are incorporating a massive range of individuals, from the likes of Gillberg and James Ellsworth to Andre the Giant and The Undertaker.

Be more specific - or at least give several names who you'd like people to potentially place in the scenario.
    here's my specifics: who's the strongest Professional Wrestler that Jeff the Killer can solo? or who's the weakest Professional wrestler that can solo Jeff the Killer?

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post

Indeed. At the risk of showing my age, you've got the original Sheik who wrestled out of Detroit in the 1960s and 70s (in fact, I think he started in the late 50s) who could throw magic fire, go into a trance and become invulnerable, etc.

You've got the Mummy, a wrestler from the 1970s who could sometimes no-sell hits like he was invulnerable and display superhuman strength albeit the latter was more just the commentator saying that what he did was a display of superhuman strength.

You've got Kamala and let's not even get into all the supernatural feats of the Undertaker.

I think one of my friends had me watching this Jeff the Killer Creepypasta video but it was a while ago. Does he really do anything superhuman?
    Last edited by Powerboy; 01-09-2020 at 03:50 PM.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Indeed. At the risk of showing my age, you've got the original Sheik who wrestled out of Detroit in the 1960s and 70s (in fact, I think he started in the late 50s) who could throw magic fire, go into a trance and become invulnerable, etc.

You've got the Mummy, a wrestler from the 1970s who could sometimes no-sell hits like he was invulnerable and display superhuman strength albeit the latter was more just the commentator saying that what he did was a display of superhuman strength.

You've got Kamala and let's not even get into all the supernatural feats of the Undertaker.

I think one of my friends had me watching this Jeff the Killer Creepypasta video but it was a while ago. Does he really do anything superhuman?
    Depends on the story. In the original he was action movie hero/ comic book peak human. Another story had him going toe-to-toe with Slenderman and essentially walking off being impaled through the chest on a tree branch while being caught in the middle of a forest fire.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post

Don't forget Papa Shango now.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Does Jeff the Killer have the ability to take being hit with a solar system absorbing Black Hole or even just punched into orbit?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Depends on the story. In the original he was action movie hero/ comic book peak human. Another story had him going toe-to-toe with Slenderman and essentially walking off being impaled through the chest on a tree branch while being caught in the middle of a forest fire.
    And that's a problem with using these kinds of characters; anyone could write about them doing anything.

I could write a story about Slenderman getting beaten up by Michael Cole and it'd technically be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    And that's a problem with using these kinds of characters; anyone could write about them doing anything.

I could write a story about Slenderman getting beaten up by Michael Cole and it'd technically be canon.
    Please write it!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

He's undefeated at WrestleMania don't you know? Just another 20 matches, and he can beat the Deadman's streak!
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

let me elaborate: the wrestlers that Jeff the Killer fought here was WWE ones