Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Weird that the appreciation picture has his sister in it. Doesn't he have any notable pics where its just him. Problem with a character I love. Too often he's depicted as not his own person.
    Defining moments being associated with Crystal, the Witch, Polaris... magneto.
    I have all his solo's and I always waited for him to break out on his own, dissapointment with the writers of this guy. Also, I loved him with time powers. Hate that they did their best to rewrite that.

Great character tho.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Weird that the appreciation picture has his sister in it. Doesn't he have any notable pics where its just him. Problem with a character I love. Too often he's depicted as not his own person.
    Defining moments being associated with Crystal, the Witch, Polaris... magneto.
    I have all his solo's and I always waited for him to break out on his own, dissapointment with the writers of this guy. Also, I loved him with time powers. Hate that they did their best to rewrite that.

Great character tho.
    Yes, right?

I have frequently seen authors working hard to make Wanda look as an "strong independent woman" and "her own character", but I never see people doing the same for Pietro, I think that if someone has been relegated to a supporting character is him, much more than his sister. Also he needs, and at this time deserves a power up, I also loved the time travel powers, (even when the arc was difficult to read because I knew it only will lead to his own misery) again the writers favors her sister much more when she pass from making bad luck hexes to be granted godlike powers, while he got stuck in the same power level all his life with ever attempt of power up undone.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

"The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    He's a real romantic, would be interesting to see this side more.

BANNED

Especially in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Wha happened with his relationship with Synapse?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wha happened with his relationship with Synapse?
    Pretty sure they are still together, I guess it just falls on if someone at Marvel wants to continue the relationship.

We’re they ever really together?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    We’re they ever really together?
    They were on the verge of getting together, and then they were separated before anything could happen when Pietro got stuck at hyper-speed in the "Avengers: No Surrender" series. Emily was one of the ones who worked to get him restored to normal speed (along with Wanda and Jericho) in the QUICKSILVER miniseries that followed, so the two of them might have finally got together after that but if so it happened off-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    They were on the verge of getting together, and then they were separated before anything could happen when Pietro got stuck at hyper-speed in the "Avengers: No Surrender" series. Emily was one of the ones who worked to get him restored to normal speed (along with Wanda and Jericho) in the QUICKSILVER miniseries that followed, so the two of them might have finally got together after that but if so it happened off-panel.
    That is my point exactly. We’ve never seen them together outside of one kiss.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

This is why I like both Pietro and Wanda as mutants and as the children of Magneto, it just connects the Marvel Universe all over.
    I would love to see both siblings on the Avengers together once again.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)