Default Secret Wars 2015 question

I was wondering if anything ROM Spaceknight appeared in any of the miniseries that went along with the Secret Wars event? Characters, Dire Wraiths, Spaceknights, anything at all?

Also, why was the ROM Appreciation Thread closed? Yeah, he's over at IDW now, but he's still a Marvel character as well. Probably should open it again, as I would rather have asked this question there.

ALL appreciation threads were closed, not just ROM's. They get closed at the end of each year now.

And to answer your question, due to Marvel no longer having the rights to ROM, no, nothing related to him appeared in Secret Wars.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Marvel hasn't had the rights to ROM for years, that didn't stop tons of appearances of Dire Wraiths, Galador, Spaceknights, Hybrid, and other stuff from his series from happening over the years.

Pretty sure Galador was seen as recently as Infinity, and Ikonn the Spaceknight showed up sometime after that series.

If I'm not mistaken (I may be), Marvel owns the rights to the characters/concepts they created for the comic, but not ROM itself.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Let's just say that ROM was destroyed by some unseen incursion, and that Reed received orders from above not to recreate that.

ROM was seen in the recent Annihilation Scourge. He was in the background of the group of heroes that came to the rescue at the end.

What??? Anybody have a screenshot? Are we sure it was Rom and not another Spaceknight?

You mean the guy behind Sam Alexander and Rage?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's definitely NOT Rom.

Could be Terminator though. Looks like him to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Isn't that Penance?
    No, it's not. His helmet was round, not square... though Speedball is notable for his absence there, as the only other absent original New Warriors are Night Thrasher (who Rich seemingly didn't know was back before Incoming) and Silhouette (who was busy in Ironheart).