Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Chapter Eighteen of my What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived? story is posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1276833...wined-Destines

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Chapter Nineteen of my What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived? story is posted, Count Dracula sinks his fangs into our unwary heroine -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1276833...wined-Destines

If so inclined, enjoy

BANNED

Funny, 300 issues ago, or 151 months, they were still trying to replace Osborn with a new Goblin-like character. Anyone remember Menace?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Funny, 300 issues ago, or 151 months, they were still trying to replace Osborn with a new Goblin-like character. Anyone remember Menace?
    Unfortunately, I do.

The Gwen Stacy mini is officially cancelled. Source: Amazon email to customers.

I'd link to where it was posted, but apparently the site it was posted on is blacklisted.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Gwen Stacy mini is officially cancelled. Source: Amazon email to customers.

I'd link to where it was posted, but apparently the site it was posted on is blacklisted.
    Do you at least have a screenshot of the e-mails?

Oh well, sucks for Gwen if true, while I didn't really expect much from this, 'cause it's Gwen, at least this story could help out in giving her an actual personality, something her 616 version surely lacked.

I do. It was uploaded as an attachment on the site I saw it on, so I'll need to copy it... here.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Sucks it’s canceled.

What happened on the last issue. It’s been a while..

What's the point of canceling a mini-series ?

I finally read Sins Past it was tough I mean it makes sense on the how it happen but I will never understand the why. Like why did you need to have additional osborn kids? How did Mj not noticed that one of the kids looked exactly like Gwen? Why would the author originally want it to be Peter's kids.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I finally read Sins Past it was tough I mean it makes sense on the how it happen but I will never understand the why. Like why did you need to have additional osborn kids? How did Mj not noticed that one of the kids looked exactly like Gwen? Why would the author originally want it to be Peter's kids.
    I want to say the answer to most of those is "Acid trip"

How did Mj not noticed that one of the kids looked exactly like Gwen?
    But to this one, maybe MJ is numb to seeing Gwen's face after the other clones, so she didn't even think about it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What's the point of canceling a mini-series ?
    That's a good question, most of the work has probably been done already. I'm not familiar with Amazon pre-order policies, so it could be that they cancel products without a clear release date?

Spectacular Member

Wait, what? Did Marvel really do a OC Gwen mini series? I completely forgot about that. WHY? Spider-Gwen is already an idiotic character based on nostalgia and makes no sense at all, we even have to see "the original untold stories" of Gwen before her relationship with Peter? Why can't Marvel leave her dead? She was an important character and she died, that's it. Why does Marvel have this urge to ruin her character and beat-up a dead horse by terrible retcons (you already know what story I'm referring to) or useless old stories about her being a vigilante (she hated Spider-Man! SHE HATED VIGILANTES!). Is this simple to be a Marvel writer?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Didn't you have the urge to erase your memories after that? Because I did, and I also had a sense of vomit.