Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Spectacular Member

In the debut of Green Goblin he was working with Crime Master and Spider-Man was in high school, I think the so lo of Gwen happens at the same time that in that comic.

Last edited by juan678; 02-02-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Like the little nod to Ditko Gwen.

So is the original Gwen going to be resurrected on Krakoa? I wonder who is going to do that.

lol, that won't be happening. She's not a mutant, so it's not like Miles can just call in a favour from Fabio (Goldballs/Egg) - they'd be lacking the DNA sample and memory backup anyway. Jackal could help with that, but he probably wouldn't co-operate. If they ever did bring her back, it won't be via the X-Men's resurrection protocols.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Pepe Larraz and Marte Gracia

BANNED

Larraz is excellent but this art is total BS and misrepresentation.

Gwen HATED Spider-Man. All-Caps. She hated him so much she joined a white supremacist to essentially hunt him down without a trial.

Gwen with Peter is fine, but not Gwen with Spider-Man.

...Even with that in mind, I think it's a cute cover .

Love it, such great artwork.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

Gwen HATED Spider-Man. All-Caps. She hated him so much she joined a white supremacist to essentially hunt him down without a trial.

During the "Clone Conspiracy", we discovered that Gwen died knowing Peter's secret identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So is the original Gwen going to be resurrected on Krakoa? I wonder who is going to do that.
    Gwen was already resurrected during the "Clone Conspiracy", and there's no clear proof that she desintegrated into ashes like other clones. I mean, all we had was her jacket and ashes. The same was used by Ben Reilly and he turned to be alive. There's a chance, quite minimal, I admit, that Gwen Stacy is still alive. I have to say, with Spider-Gwen jumping between realities, maybe she will play a role into bring 616-Gwen into life. I can even imagine that, since they are the same, she can have a blood transfusion and receive her own spider-powers, similar to how She-Hulk gained her powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

All the covers being posted here have an allegoric component. At lest this one has fine art.

BTW, you should know better than to think writers wouldn't dare to disguise as plausible, even the most egregious of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    During the "Clone Conspiracy", we discovered that Gwen died knowing Peter's secret identity.

Gwen was already resurrected during the "Clone Conspiracy", and there's no clear proof that she desintegrated into ashes like other clones. I mean, all we had was her jacket and ashes. The same was used by Ben Reilly and he turned to be alive. There's a chance, quite minimal, I admit, that Gwen Stacy is still alive. I have to say, with Spider-Gwen jumping between realities, maybe she will play a role into bring 616-Gwen into life. I can even imagine that, since they are the same, she can have a blood transfusion and receive her own spider-powers, similar to how She-Hulk gained her powers.
    That wouldn't work, because Gwen-65 lost her powers. The powers she has now come from Venom.

As for the secret identity, makes sense that she knew, because her father also knew when he died.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    So claims a clone of Gwen whose memories are implants and fabricated in the lab

That's my no-prize for it.

It's abundantly clear in the original story that Gwen was unconscious when she died.

Gwen Snap Spidey 6 - Goblin rams Gwen off bridge.jpg

Ultimately good stories win over bad ones. The original Night Gwen Stacy Died is a good story. Clone Conspiracy is not.