Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default X-Men(Excalibur) Monday With Tini Howard

"Some of them are thinking of more than one person and internally struggling (or not! it’s KRAKOA!) with that choice."

Rictor thinking about Shatterstar, daddy Apocalypse, maybe even that hot druid ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    "Some of them are thinking of more than one person and internally struggling (or not! it’s KRAKOA!) with that choice."

Rictor thinking about Shatterstar, daddy Apocalypse, maybe even that hot druid ginger.
    This lowkey confirmed no Shatty :| "I’ll say this–Betsy thinks about Warren. Rictor thinks about Shatterstar. They aren’t absent in any part of the book’s planning or the characters’ motivations."

My pet peeve is X-men chilling in their costumes. They're on Krakoa, get naked or a flowery onesie or something.

LOL at Gambit brushing Rogue's hair. Really?

This book is so frustrating. This interview didn't really make me interested in continuing to invest in this story.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Great interview!
    I'm so ready for Rogue to get a new outfit.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Im surprised she answered as much as she did though.

They really are putting up that front that 'Kwannon' is Psylocke. And acting like it won't affect Betsy at all.

Which kind of had me roll my eyes that they didnt think about it at all. But whatever.

BANNED

well I think we will understan better what mutant magic is, while normal magic is based in extract power from other dimensions and making deals with powerful beings , the mutant is related with synergize the powers of multiple mutants. Maybe the Five could be considered mutant magicians . Hope and Rogue should be very important for this kind of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post

Weirdly enough being one of the books without that much romance in it (yet), it’s by far the one that’s really digging into how distinct mutants are acting in comparison to the old eras. That’s about as direct a answer we’ve gotten about polyamory plus we have this page where Monarch blatantly tells Jubilee and Gloriana that his flirting is okay since Krakoa has new rules:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Weirdly enough being one of the books without that much romance in it (yet), it’s by far the one that’s really digging into how distinct mutants are acting in comparison to the old eras. That’s about as direct a answer we’ve gotten about polyamory plus we have this page where Monarch blatantly tells Jubilee and Gloriana that his flirting is okay since Krakoa has new rules:

It's only as ok as the other party member feels it to be; thankfully Jubilee was there to remind him of the wonders of consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Great interview!
    I'm so ready for Rogue to get a new outfit.
    She's still wearing that dated 90's outfit in the next arc (see the pic with Cullen), so don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    It's only as ok as the other party member feels it to be; thankfully Jubilee was there to remind him of the wonders of consent.
    More of a joke than a pSA

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    More of a joke than a pSA
    Yeah but she was still totally right.

I think my biggest issue with the book is how unimportant it seems. Marauders and X-Force really contribute to the overall idea of Krakoa and its role as a culture/nation. This has a lot of heavy hitters but feels like it's barely a part of the other books.