Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    I thought this issue came out next week?
    Yeah, it was supposed to drop next week with X-Men but they pushed that one week ahead and this one week back. It looked like last minute decision because the release dates at the end of Fallen Angels still say it was supposed to come out last week. But now it looks like Marauders is coming out next week.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if the last issue will come out early ? Could they be pushing FA out faster so it ends before xmen 5 ? I feel behind the scenes the production of FA was a little hectic.

I'm a little surprised that Psylocke doesn't seem to have telekinesis since Betsy left the body, but honestly I'm fine with it

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I wonder if the last issue will come out early ? Could they be pushing FA out faster so it ends before xmen 5 ? I feel behind the scenes the production of FA was a little hectic.
    Seems like they’re both coming out the same week. Wouldn’t be surprised if Laura ends the series picking the mantle back up. But the behind-the-scenes doesn’t feel anymore chaotic than Hickman’s X-Men release schedule.

While I don’t care for this art I did like the little things they did in the Captain Betsy/Psylocke pages. Having the sun be Betsy’s backdrop but not Kwannon’s was a cute way of showing their dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm a little surprised that Psylocke doesn't seem to have telekinesis since Betsy left the body, but honestly I'm fine with it
    I'd rather they give Betsy the telepathy and the butterfly effect while giving Kwannon the telekinesis and energy katana. Both would get a strong signature effect and different powers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Seems like they’re both coming out the same week. Wouldn’t be surprised if Laura ends the series picking the mantle back up. But the behind-the-scenes doesn’t feel anymore chaotic than Hickman’s X-Men release schedule.
    I was thinking more along the lines of hill believing he could handle more then 6 issues but the scope creep caught him up midway through development so he had to speed up

So is next issue the last issue that comes out for this series?

Do we know when itll be released?

Since they keep changing things up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So is next issue the last issue that comes out for this series?

Do we know when itll be released?

Since they keep changing things up.
    If they moved everything up a week then the 22th if not the 29

It’s coming out January 29th like it has been advertised to since it got solicited.

I was thinking more along the lines of hill believing he could handle more then 6 issues but the scope creep caught him up midway through development so he had to speed up
    Hill said there was a built in point for a break, but it seems like the break is gonna be permanent. The work was already finished, it was even pushed up a week. Nothing seems to be rushed, in fact things seem to be moving around for X-Men, which looks to be providing a jumping in point for whatever new series is coming out next with Laura in it. None of that looks to be on Fallen Angels.

Mighty Member

It’s a really good scene!
    This is the scene we needed. Some sort of closure for the two of them. I’d still love a “passing on the name” scene, but I’ll take this. My only wish would be for Kwannon to differentiate herself visually from Betsylocke. Something small.

Astonishing Member

I wish we knew why she got bling and husk over the new xmen or any character she interacted before ?

Do you guys think when Kwannonlocke arrives in the end with a new look, that it will stick around?
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

I wish we knew why she got bling and husk over the new xmen or any character she interacted before ?
    And frankly, isn't it kind of redundant having both Bling! AND Husk on a team, seeing as Paige can get pretty much the same durability and enhanced strength by changing her skin?

BANNED

We see that they haven’t forgotten about the human world. Even more than the Hellfire Trading Company and the Autumn Council, we see that the Angels are specifically going after threats against humanity. Ugh this would’ve been such a great concept and tied into how the homo novissima are also enemies seeking to end humankind as well.
    Hey for once you and I are on the same page! I call absolute bull **** that this series has gotten axed so soon!! This is the kind of nuanced and much more personal approach to those concerns we needed, the most important book, I argue! Absolute bull **** that they couldn't just find another writer to continue. I mean, if the plot-points were gonna just get absorbed into another book anyway, why not?