Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Wait, wait, wait--is that true??

Now, as a rule, I don't take what's said in interviews literally. "Living in a world built for and by mutants" could easily translate to "He hangs out on the beach and does their taxes", so excuse my cynical approach...

But if they are being literal then hell yes, I'll buy that!
    DDoll...you make it sound as though hanging out on the beach is a bad thing...I live on an a tiny island, believe me, it isn't.
    The prev-pages show them sharing a habitat, living together...get out of your feels and just go with it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Wait, wait, wait--is that true??

Now, as a rule, I don't take what's said in interviews literally. "Living in a world built for and by mutants" could easily translate to "He hangs out on the beach and does their taxes", so excuse my cynical approach...

But if they are being literal then hell yes, I'll buy that!
    100% literal! Check out the X-Factor thread and released art.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    DDoll...you make it sound as though hanging out on the beach is a bad thing...I live on an a tiny island, believe me, it isn't.
    The prev-pages show them sharing a habitat, living together...get out of your feels and just go with it.
    Dude, ain't nothing wrong with hanging out on a beach. Having to live just on the beach, though, pining for the love of your life...not so great. Especially when it gets cold and the tide comes in. There's sharks in those warm waters.

Also, line to preview pages please??

(And what does 'get out of your feels' mean?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    100% literal! Check out the X-Factor thread and released art.
    Alright, I had to go back all the way to page 491 (for anyone interested...so much friggin' Kid Cable...) and ok! Not remotely clear on what's going on, but the cup of coffee bodes well, so I'll afford it a bit of hope!

Alright, I had to go back all the way to page 491 (for anyone interested...so much friggin' Kid Cable...) and ok! Not remotely clear on what's going on, but the cup of coffee bodes well, so I'll afford it a bit of hope!
    Oh oops, it should have been in the link on the first post of the X-Factor thread. Here ya go for more insight on the title.
    https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/13/21...-leah-williams

BANNED

Oh oops, it should have been in the link on the first post of the X-Factor thread. Here ya go for more insight on the title.
    https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/13/21...-leah-williams
    Ok now that is interesting--especially in how they're regarding a mutant/human relationship as a new kind of minority! Begs the question: say if Krakoa does amass a small human population, what's that mean for them as a people? Like, say if we get a human born there; I wonder if they get voting rights? (I hope they address this!)

Ok now that is interesting--especially in how they're regarding a mutant/human relationship as a new kind of minority! Begs the question: say if Krakoa does amass a small human population, what's that mean for them as a people? Like, say if we get a human born there; I wonder if they get voting rights? (I hope they address this!)
    No-one has voting rights. There’s just the council to represent different points of view.

I dunno but I love the premise of the book, investigating missing mutants. We may find out about some horrible atrocities and maybe we'll even find out about some humans help their mutant relatives hide. This has a lot of different ways to go.
    Last edited by JB; 01-15-2020 at 05:07 PM.

BANNED

I dunno but I love the premise of the book, investigation missing mutants. We may find out about some horrible atrocities and maybe we'll even find out about some humans help their mutant relatives hide. This has a lot of different ways to go.
    Now if only the creative team can live up to the creative part of their title for that!

~Catching up slowly~

This was the best issue so far. There was so much going on with the ritual and everything, it was like the first real climax, and Rogue's return didn't disappoint. I also love her new costume.

Of course Gambit fans are whining because he got knocked out by Apocalypse, but... I mean, of course that he doesn't stand a chance against Apocalypse and that Apocalypse would fight him after what he's done. Why not focus on the positive of how he actually managed to outsmart Apocalypse and save Rogue?! How he actually created a plan, kept it under wraps, and it worked. He had a much more positive portrayal on this than people are giving credit.

Oh, and Dog Rachel... Best girl.