Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Lovers Across Time! Hawkman x HawkGirl/Woman appreciation 2020

BANNED

Hawkwoman-and-Hawkman-kiss-1886.jpg

Talk about all HawkMan and HawkGirl/Woman

Now that Hawkwoman and Hawkgirl exist at the same time, who should be Carter’s soulmate? If it’s still Kendra that would free up Shiara for relationships with other heroes. Like she had with John Stewart in JLU.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Now that Hawkwoman and Hawkgirl exist at the same time, who should be Carter’s soulmate? If it’s still Kendra that would free up Shiara for relationships with other heroes. Like she had with John Stewart in JLU.
    As it looks like now it's Carter and Shayera and Kendra and Martin manhunter if you ask me I prefer Carter and kendra since I grow up on them on the comics in the 2000s

It’s looking like Carter and Shayera, which I very much prefer. She wasn’t over the death of Katar in Snyder’s Justice League and now she’s trying to save Carter in Hawkman.

I hope there’s a kiss when she does save him.

one of my favorite comic romances .

Well, Kendra and Shayera are not soulmate, but they were the same soul.
    Somebody was going to say it.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

While I prefer Carter and Kendra for reason's I've stated on these boards and am too lazy at present to repost, I will say that I do like Carter and Shayera under the pretense that the latter was once with Katar and he's since passed on. It adds a good wrinkle for storytelling. Carter has the soul of her deceased lover, but there are going to be differences that will be hard to reconcile and I imagine that she would have to wrestle with the conundrum of "did I replace Katar with Carter or are these relationships different enough that I'm not just with Carter as a proxy."

The whole space/time reincarnation makes this a lot more interesting by virtue that, well, how do each of them commit if their beloved is literally in two places at once? Hell, do they settle on monogamous relationships at that point? Who even knows anymore. I imagine they would, but it's certainly something to think about.

I think both Kendra or Shayera work as a love interest to our current Hawkman. Either way, it'd be nice to see the Hawks again.

Spectacular Member TravelerInTheDark's Avatar

When's the last time they were even a couple? It seems like decades ago by now.

Honestly at this point they barely even interact with each other, let alone feel like the "eternal lovers" they are purported to be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TravelerInTheDark View Post
    When's the last time they were even a couple? It seems like decades ago by now.

Honestly at this point they barely even interact with each other, let alone feel like the "eternal lovers" they are purported to be.
    Well they just brought back Shayera to the book so we need to be patient to see what happens and right now Carter and kendra are not addressed because of Scott snyder JL run and her romance with MM I'm sure once that ends we will see them finally interact .

BANNED

BANNED

And the always great Alex Ross

250px-Hawkgirl_(Kendra_Saunders).jpg

Oops this is getting awkward, something need to be done about that.

I think both Kendra or Shayera work as a love interest to our current Hawkman.
    well, cant have both with one man!, dont want DC to get into some polygamy stuff.
    Last edited by HunterX; 01-19-2020 at 07:12 PM.

BANNED

well, cant have both with one man!, dont want DC to get into some polygamy stuff.
    Why not there's enough Carter for everyone

BANNED

space cops hawks:

spacecops.jpg