Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Hwakman and HawkWoman:

hawkhawkwoman.jpg

BANNED

well this just happened!

Hawkwoman-Hawkman-Kiss.jpg

Not sure what the ending of today’s Hawkman means for Kendra in all this but definitely some pretty big implications/impacts on Carter and Shayera.

spoilers:
    How do I put this, basically Shayera and Carter sacrifice their current and past lives to stop the Lord Beyond the Void, and both die having saved the universe....but then they wake up as Ktar and Shrra and told by “god” that the debt is cleared and they are freed from the cycle of reincarnation. But neither want to leave another so they are both told that while they will not reincarnate anymore that they will be returned to the lifetime that they hold closet to their hearts and where they will live out their natural lives and die.

That lifetime is WW2 golden age era JSA members Carter and Shiera. Again no idea what this means going forward, and if this means the only present day hawk left is Kendra but for now this is where we leave Carter and Shayera, back in the past with the JSA.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^^
    WOW, what a status quo shake up of events!
    That is a true spoiler folks so if you are reading along monthly wait for your copy.

I read it cause I'm really behind on reading.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^^
    WOW, what a status quo shake up of events!
    That is a true spoiler folks so if you are reading along monthly wait for your copy.

I read it cause I'm really behind on reading.
    You know what you are right I should have put a read at own risk, because it is pretty big. Honestly I don’t even know what implications it holds for the Hawks from here on out. I like where it’s going and I like what Vendetti’s done but with the uncertainty of what’s next for DC it does add a level of uncertainty to the characters themselves.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member

I don't think that page takes place WHEN you think it does.

Even if the Hawks end up in Limbo due to what's happening with DC at least they now have a satisfying conclusion to their story.

Weary Hawkwoman resting her head on her lovers shoulder.

HawksLove.jpg