Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Wait. Was it ever stated on panel who Deathbirds baby daddy is?

She had a long relationship with Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The current Vulcan will not have those memories as Xavier clearly did not resurrect thr same one who would remember Charles left him for dead on Krakoa.
    Well he would be too far when he was in space to have backups of his mind done but there’s nothing denying that he doesn’t remember Deadly Genesis. None of the X-Villains have had their memories altered with so it would probably be addressed if Vulcan’s was.

Spectacular Member

Smasher keeps being annoying. Like, until when?

I lol'ed with Illyana. Glad to see her following a warrior's base natures, even if it didn't pay out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Well he would be too far when he was in space to have backups of his mind done but there’s nothing denying that he doesn’t remember Deadly Genesis. None of the X-Villains have had their memories altered with so it would probably be addressed if Vulcan’s was.
    Shinobi Shaw did

With that said, I think that Xavier brought him back with his memories up to his "death" on Krakoa. Gabriel was too much of a homicidal maniac to resurrect him as he was when we met him in DG. I think a sane Gabriel would be more equipped to handle being told everything that happened to him than a psycho whom would use that as fuel to lash out at Krakoa and what Xavier had built
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-08-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Im so glad Magik is a captain lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    So now there’s a Xavier and summers who will be in catch of the shi’ar at some point.

489E2581-8639-4A5C-B834-12287AF09FBE.jpg

I love this book so much

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    So now there’s a Xavier and summers who will be in catch of the shi’ar at some point.
    You mean in line for the throne?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Shinobi Shaw did

With that said, I think that Xavier brought him back with his memories up to his "death" on Krakoa. Gabriel was too much of a homicidal maniac to resurrect him as he was when we met him in DG. I think a sane Gabriel would be more equipped to handle being told everything that happened to him than a psycho whom would use that as fuel to lash out at Krakoa and what Xavier had built
    From what we also know of Cyclops after the Orchis Orbitsl Assault, none of the resurrected mutants remember their deaths.

I wonder if Hickman is aware of Deathbird’s older kids. White Noise and Black Light.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I'm in love with Roberto da Costa.
    We ALL are! He's like the singer Miguel- but with super powers. Unffff..

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Extremely hilarious issue again, I love this whole weird Roberto narration they have going. It's working very well! Even though this is definitely a new voice for Roberto compared to how I remember him from the 80s.

The Ilyanna as Captain stuff , FINALLY they acknowledge that even is a thing lol... waiting for it to happen in Marauders with Lucas next

Her actual exchange with those commandos ehhhh I didn't feel that too much it was a bit awkward honestly but :shrug: we get it, " she's wild n crazy but packs a wallop " ok then

It was kinda nice seeing the two newcomers to the team hang out together knowing how weird it is for them to be there (although Jono really feels de-aged and less mature here than he did as recently as the last Generation X...)

Overall yeah this book is literally just the comedy book for me, which is fine (next issue going back to the B team though.... ugggghhhhhhhhhh)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Extremely hilarious issue again, I love this whole weird Roberto narration they have going. It's working very well! Even though this is definitely a new voice for Roberto compared to how I remember him from the 80s.

The Ilyanna as Captain stuff , FINALLY they acknowledge that even is a thing lol... waiting for it to happen in Marauders with Lucas next

Her actual exchange with those commandos ehhhh I didn't feel that too much it was a bit awkward honestly but :shrug: we get it, " she's wild n crazy but packs a wallop " ok then

It was kinda nice seeing the two newcomers to the team hang out together knowing how weird it is for them to be there (although Jono really feels de-aged and less mature here than he did as recently as the last Generation X...)

Overall yeah this book is literally just the comedy book for me, which is fine (next issue going back to the B team though.... ugggghhhhhhhhhh)
    He died and was brought back so he might actually be deaged

I ship Roberto x Sam now

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    We ALL are! He's like the singer Miguel- but with super powers. Unffff..
    This explains a lot because I had a big crush on Miguel.

*had might be back to have now*

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I ship Roberto x Sam now
    There isn't really a question this book is told from their perspective, they are the Protagonists (along with I guess Smasher)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY