Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What if...?

But then thinking about it further if all her lives are sort of similar unless Moira changes things Moira proably knows exactly what kind of mutants will be born in the next few centuries and exactly who will give birth to them. So for all we know her portals out of Krakoa she could be assassinating people carrying precogs.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But then thinking about it further if all her lives are sort of similar unless Moira changes things Moira proably knows exactly what kind of mutants will be born in the next few centuries and exactly who will give birth to them. So for all we know her portals out of Krakoa she could be assassinating people carrying precogs.
    Now that's an interesting one! So are you thinking these people destined to birth precogs would be assassinated before they get to the island, or while on it? What happens the first time she encounters this precog without ever seeing the Krakoan life-time?

If I could write any kind of What if....? Or even just a hypothetical storyline, it would be Wolverine and Cyclops getting their kids together and going on a cross-country road trip. Kind of a 'getting out shit together' series. I'd specifically include the kids because they're spectacular failings as parents are one of their biggest personal problems imo.

If I just limited it to Wolverine, I'd make it a trip through all of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Now that's an interesting one! So are you thinking these people destined to birth precogs would be assassinated before they get to the island, or while on it? What happens the first time she encounters this precog without ever seeing the Krakoan life-time?
    She is a trained assassin. If Moira can wipe out a whole family even though they were scum for what she thought was the betterment of mutant kind i'm not sure how far Moira will go. Being killed so many times to make this moment happen and killing so many to find a peaceful future has had to change her in some ways. I wouldn't be suprised if she has a severe form of PTSD. Just the fact that she could try to purposefully wear down what she has considered a good man and resents him for his love of humans. IMO Moira could be the biggest hero or the biggest villian in the MU given the situation and what she feels it threatens.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

She is a trained assassin. If Moira can wipe out a whole family even though they were scum for what she thought was the betterment of mutant kind i'm not sure how far Moira will go. Being killed so many times to make this moment happen and killing so many to find a peaceful future has had to change her in some ways. I wouldn't be suprised if she has a severe form of PTSD. Just the fact that she could try to purposefully wear down what she has considered a good man and resents him for his love of humans. IMO Moira could be the biggest hero or the biggest villian in the MU given the situation and what she feels it threatens.
    She has a higher bodycount than Thanos, if its true that she destroys each universe when she dies.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    She has a higher bodycount than Thanos, if its true that she destroys each universe when she dies.
    exactly. Every smiling family. Every happy event, every love, when moira ends herself or has someone end her she destroys it all, all in the purpose of creating a grand future for her own race of people. It's really deep, really selfless but at the same time really selfish and deeply evil.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

What if a non mutant precog gets a vision of what Moira does? It could be catastrophic.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

exactly. Every smiling family. Every happy event, every love, when moira ends herself or has someone end her she destroys it all, all in the purpose of creating a grand future for her own race of people. It's really deep, really selfless but at the same time really selfish and deeply evil.
    I wonder if Moira will evolve a God Complex and begin to think of herself as "Re Creating a new universe" and so in some sense everything, everyone in it "Is Hers".
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Now that would be sick, in a cool way.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

What if a non mutant precog gets a vision of what Moira does? It could be catastrophic.
    Oh my god, we never considered that!!!

Would they be believed? I mean, they're not a mutant so they're not allowed on the island, right? Would Moira start desperately start trying to bully or otherwise influence Charles into vehemently not believing them? Would there be a whole smear-campaign against this person?? Used as propaganda in a kind of "This is why we can't trust humans! They lie!!" Type thing?? Or would Moira just be leaping out of her no-space to get this dude in a choke-hold??

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Oh my god, we never considered that!!!

Would they be believed? I mean, they're not a mutant so they're not allowed on the island, right? Would Moira start desperately start trying to bully or otherwise influence Charles into vehemently not believing them? Would there be a whole smear-campaign against this person?? Used as propaganda in a kind of "This is why we can't trust humans! They lie!!" Type thing?? Or would Moira just be leaping out of her no-space to get this dude in a choke-hold??
    That could be a possible pre emptive measure for Legion (who surely has pre cog powers). "He is crazy and erratic, can't trust it"
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    That could be a possible pre emptive measure for Legion (who surely has pre cog powers). "He is crazy and erratic, can't trust it"
    Oooh, one of their own...and the Prof's own son to boot! And surely that would lead to some questioning like "If you can make drugs that cure human mental illnesses, why not for mutants?" and "If everyone's forgiven, why not him?"

I wonder if Moira will evolve a God Complex and begin to think of herself as "Re Creating a new universe" and so in some sense everything, everyone in it "Is Hers".
    So Moira is Ultimecia from Final Fantasy 8? Or what Ultimecia wanted to be.

There already is an Inhuman precog, the one that caused the stupid Civil War 2. He ascended or something. Could he come back and warn everyone of Moira?

BANNED

Honestly, I'm getting those vibes already from her. If how she stated she was going to set out to basically 'bully' Xavier out of his original idealism, then that's not surprising; it's her way or the high-way.