Quick recap of the issue

-We pick up right where last issue left off, QQ's head and half of Logan surrounded by human mercs.
-The mercenaries care not to deal with Logan's better half and move on to the mission of plundering and looting
-Domino tells Logan she's on her way, but she now needs a new transport
-Enter Black Tom and Gateway, after a small standoff Gateway reluctantly (is forced) to get Domino and surprisingly Forge to the facility being attacked, Forge brings Logan's legs, Forge is also in a Krakoan mech suit, he gets the best toys.
-Logan has crawled his way to the mercs and kills one and then smiles like he got a N64 for Christmas, because lets face it none of them expected him to do that
- Domino and Forge show up. Domino just wrecks shop getting some much deserved catharsis from her flaying. Forge builds a better Wolverine (he literally smashes the two halves above his head, God I love comics)
-Domino continues to murder humans she thinks are more lab built soldiers, we learn that technically X-Force is exempt from 1/3 of the laws of Krakoa.
-The last merc standing gives up, Beast begs Domino not to kill him because the need info. We learn Bill (the merc) has a dog named Rufus. I can say with 100% certainty Rufus is a good boy, despite Bill being a very bad boy.
-Beast and Jean interrogate Bill, Bill wants to call his neighbor to so he can tell him to feed Rufus. We learn that the group that hit the facility was hired by the peacock tattoo guy that skinned Domino. The mercs themselves don't necessarily hate mutants, they just do what they are paid to do and now that Krakoa is #1 they will be getting targeted a lot.
-Beast calls 1-800-Merc-4U2 and inquires about their services, he tells nobody.
-We learn in a glorious data page that Krakoa moves Black Tom around while he sleeps, Ol' Krakky is such the prankster. On the other hand Black Tom has way more control of physical manifestations of Krakoa than he knows.
-Lastly we get a sweet bonding moment with Domino and Logan who embrace the quiet of not having QQ around for a few days while he regrows his body.

Another amazing issue from Percy and Cassara and White. I have to say that the action, dialogue and pace have just been perfect for each issue so far. Seeing Domino tear through the mercs was just so fun to look at and read and she definitely paid for her time to play. My personal favorite part of the issue was the look on 1/2 Logan's face after he crawled from the gate to wherever the bad guys were and stabbed a guy, just this stump resting on a dead body with a look of pure satisfaction. The look of sheer terror in the other merc's faces is a close second for my favorite scene though.

I really am excited to see more of this peacock tattoo fella, he seems to be pulling all the strings and I can't wait to find out why. X-Force seems to be moving forward with it's story much faster than every other title and I'm okay with that. We still have Colossus waiting in the wings so there is even more in store! 5/5.