Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Exactatiously!
    Also...reading the Black Tom dp actually 'informs and deepens" the interaction between him and Gateway on the previous page. (We know and better understand how he's able to move/travel like that; why he looks like that and why he acts like that).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    And that's how I read it. It's in the book. Logan's reaction completely makes sense. And you don't have to be a Mutant to think like he does...
    A lot of people can sincerely prefer peace over war, and respect life and humanity. And some of those same people can also be capable or murder if someone kills their friends and relatives. That's not far fetched.
    Exactly. I find it funny that Wolverine is getting painted as a hypocrite for lecturing the pink haired fuhrer.

Quentin Quire was created to be the dangerous idealist that was radicalized and used as mass of maneuver by Xorn/Magneto.
    It's a parody of real life young militant.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Exactly. I find it funny that Wolverine is getting painted as a hypocrite for lecturing the pink haired fuhrer.
    Quentin Himself killed a human while doing his revolution at the school and was resonsible for one of the cuckoos dying

Quote Originally Posted by devaishwarya View Post
    exactatiously!
    Also...reading the black tom dp actually 'informs and deepens" the interaction between him and gateway on the previous page. (we know and better understand how he's able to move/travel like that; why he looks like that and why he acts like that).
    bingo!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Quentin Quire was created to be the dangerous idealist that was radicalized and used as mass of maneuver by Xorn/Magneto.
    It's a parody of real life young militant.
    And I for one enjoy the character so I think it works.

Continuing my marathon

Damn that was good. Domino owned this issue. It was just so satisfying to see. And Logan killing someone while cut in half was really funny. Beast is already starting to show his annoying tendencies, but it's more like a worry than him actually being real bad this issue.

Jean, the character I decided to read this title for, was barely on it(though her little moment was good) and yet I wasn't mad about it. That says a lot.

And I hope Rufus is ok. It's not his fault his owner's an *******!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Continuing my marathon

Damn that was good. Domino owned this issue. It was just so satisfying to see. And Logan killing someone while cut in half was really funny. Beast is already starting to show his annoying tendencies, but it's more like a worry than him actually being real bad this issue.

Jean, the character I decided to read this title for, was barely on it(though her little moment was good) and yet I wasn't mad about it. That says a lot.

Krakoa 4 Rufus

BANNED

also, forge bio tech is absoluty awesome and i want to start taking students and have a bajilion flower/wood/vines/bush/ mushrrom whatever weaponry and tech, realy cool moment of worlbuilding (also some ships)

ps. reread issue 5 and there was a jet plane in the background
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-25-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Continuing my marathon

I much agree with everything you say. I mean I am a Jean fan, she's not the focus of the book (and that's great, as it's a team book) and yet, I really enjoy this Jean. And I adore this book.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

I much agree with everything you say. I mean I am a Jean fan, she's not the focus of the book (and that's great, as it's a team book) and yet, I really enjoy this Jean. And I adore this book.
    I’m really enjoying the book and I’m really, really relieved that my favourite isn’t on the team. Just reading the team reports will give him nightmares, bless him.

Agreed as well. She fits in nicely with the rest of the team without feeling like she's being ignored nor overshadowing anyone. Wonderful stuff!