Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Deep Dives issue 3 was a good character arc for Garth aka Tempest seems like he might start using magic again. Which I’d assume the reason he doesn’t much is due to honestly being pretty OP.

I’d be extremely happy if Orlando brings back PAD/Morrison level of telepathy for Arthur while he’s at it. And Garth continues to appear and use magic
    More Garth sounds good to me.

Tyler Kirkham variant for issue #62.

I don't mind when DC give Arthur a redesign. My biggest issue with them is that they're always so over designed. They're always so bulky with too many unnecessary pieces like belts, breastplates, shoulder pads.

Also, I'd love for a design to go opposite the medieval d&g elements of Atlantis and incorporate more of the advanced tech bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

I don't mind when DC give Arthur a redesign. My biggest issue with them is that they're always so over designed. They're always so bulky with too many unnecessary pieces like belts, breastplates, shoulder pads.

Also, I'd love for a design to go opposite the medieval d&g elements of Atlantis and incorporate more of the advanced tech bits.

I'm a big fan of Atlantis being futurist and technologically advanced (the movie did a good job with this), and not sword 'n sorcery.

Hopefully this is just a variant cover. Arthur just got a great new look in the most recent issue.

BANNED

incorporate more of the advanced tech bits.

I actually like that design. I feel like Aquaman’s usually the character that stays pretty stagnant. Only change I guess would be hair often times.

Regardless I like it because of how Herculean it looks and it keeps the classic colors as well.

Atlantis isn’t just advanced technology it’s arcane magic/magics

Yeah, the leg and shoulder armor is a bit much. If anyone should have a streamlined costume (setting aside not wearing a shirt) it should be Aquaman.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I don’t think any look for him will stick out to me more than this one:

I'm torn when it comes to Aquaman. I like the clean-cut and beardless traditional look with the orange top and green gloves/bottom. But I also like the bearded long-haired "barbarian-king" look as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm torn when it comes to Aquaman. I like the clean-cut and beardless traditional look with the orange top and green gloves/bottom. But I also like the bearded long-haired "barbarian-king" look as well.
    I prefer the long hair and beard, helps set him apart from Barry since so many artists can’t differentiate faces.

If he's got to have a beard, I think his hair should be short, otherwise I like him clean-shaven and short hair. No artist other then maybe Sejic has convinced me otherwise.

the blue suit was pretty stream lined

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post

Costume gives me the superhero defending the environment/eco warrior vibe more the King of the Seven Seas

FB17F01F-BB8A-4F74-8F7B-3AA661D053AD.jpg

Be cool if a artist could combine aspects of who Aquaman is in a suit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post

Be cool if a artist could combine aspects of who Aquaman is in a suit.
    Actually I absolutely DONT like it, because it reminds at Tempest..

Tempest had a black/red Suit and a blue suit...

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post

I really loved that suit, and the book. I wouldn't want it as Arthur's main duds, but maybe as a suit he wears on certain adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

Tempest had that suit as a nod to this iteration of Aquaman and it's more mystical elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

Yeah, it looks more like a Garth costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I really loved that suit, and the book. I wouldn't want it as Arthur's main duds, but maybe as a suit he wears on certain adventures.
    Maybe if Aquaman were more toyetic and this was "deep dive Aquaman" toy...