Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I see. I'd hope that with the standard of quality being much higher on HBO Max than Cartoon Network, that this is well-written. ThunderCats Roar guy sounds bad, but the one who made Batman vs TMNT sounds good, and as does James Wan. Guess we'll have to wait and see what more comes from this.

BANNED

https://youtu.be/Ei9u8WWfuxo

Yeah I’m hoping it’s nothing similar to this.

I’m all for this though

https://youtu.be/vWzkzjGOPaU

Hell if it’s like the second one I’d hope for it to be in universe with WODC. Or just keep the tone of the films
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 01-15-2020 at 05:46 PM.

And the official press release from WB. https://pressroom.warnermediagroup.c...-king-atlantis

Looks like it’s only 3 parts.

“This DC property is a fan-favorite rich with well-known characters and dynamic storylines,” said Sarah Aubrey, head of original content, HBO Max. “On the heels of Warner Bros. Pictures’ box office smash hit, we are certain Aquaman: King of Atlantis will be an exciting addition to our already robust slate of kids and family programming.”

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

And the official press release from WB. https://pressroom.warnermediagroup.c...-king-atlantis

I was kind of hoping for a full-fledged cartoon, but maybe it being tied to the movie is why it's only 3 parts.

Hopefully the quality is up to snuff.

I dont want to get excited and then seeing it be Bruce Timm's style of animation or worse.

This DC property is a fan-favorite rich with well-known characters and dynamic storylines,” said Sarah Aubrey, head of original content, HBO Max. “On the heels of Warner Bros. Pictures’ box office smash hit, we are certain Aquaman: King of Atlantis will be an exciting addition to our already robust slate of kids and family programming.”
    I'm very intrigued by this, I hesitate to say excited until I see the art style they do.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Can’t wait!! I hope the release hbo max in my country quicklh so I can watch it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I dont want to get excited and then seeing it be Bruce Timm's style of animation or worse.
    If the story is up to par with Bruce Timm then I’d be completely fine with that myself

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Not going to get excited until I see more, but this could be cool. Hoping for a classic approach, but Wan and the talk of the film all but confirms a Momoa Arthur. Well, it's nice to see Aquaman getting love either way.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm not really the audience for animation but I'll watch the hell out of an AQUAMAN show.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Not going to get excited until I see more, but this could be cool. Hoping for a classic approach, but Wan and the talk of the film all but confirms a Momoa Arthur. Well, it's nice to see Aquaman getting love either way.
    This actually sounds like it's going to be in-continuity with the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This actually sounds like it's going to be in-continuity with the movies.
    Yeah, I could see this being connected to get out some of the fluff for the sequel. Which, to be honest, we had enough of in the first one. I could see it doing enough that it moves him from point a to point b but also won’t be required to watch to see the sequel.

BANNED

Basically like a prequel comic for a movie. Or a lot of those comics the MCU has before and after some of their films but in animated form.

This could be a cool setup if it becomes a successful thing to do. Be cool to get one for WW and some other future/past DCEU/WODC movies

BANNED

I’m not a fan of Aquaman’s new look but “MyGAWD” that cover screams badass for the April solicitation

I’m pretty sure Aquaman has Poseidon’s trident after “Drowned Earth” I better sea some Bryan Hitch level type of stuff with it KSD!!

(Copied and pasted from another thread ��)

BANNED

Thankful Aquaman’s back to being on the League roster starting April too. Seems like his new look in his book is his mainstay look though. Since it’s on both JL covers and his own title.

F30A55DB-F095-4E2E-BB18-4EA227AAC587.jpg
    11D48DE2-5439-4B48-8CCE-3BC34522B2F2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MadFacedKid; 01-17-2020 at 02:52 PM.