Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Crime of Fashion on Krakoa 2020

Hello guys and welcome to MeMe on Krak' your top ressource on Krakoan Meme Culture. I am your girl Meme and for this first column, we are going to be talking about fashion. I'll start with the Rectangle Capsule by former WallMart beauty queen, Jean Grey.

Interviewed by our collegues at Mutant Magazine, Miss Grey had this to say about the collection:
    It has really been a special year in my life and I wanted to share how I felt with everyone. It is my hope to inspire young mutants, and especially young girls to reach for the stars. Because the sky is no longer the limit.
    Questioned about her own history with the world of fashion, the 35 years old "entrepreneur" confided:
    I have done some foot modelling when I was in college. Nothing too serious, my boyfriend at the time just thought they looked great and loved to photograph them. Unfortunately I had to break up with him after I found out he was selling the pictures without my knowledge and not even giving me a cut. So, Duncan, wherever you are, if you're reading this: I forgive you and I thank you for helping me on this journey.
    Unfortunately, Miss Grey wasn't at liberty to discuss the business side of her endeavor, offering only evasive and contradictory answers. After further investigation, we can exclusively reveal the Rectangle collection was entirely financed by Holy Cow LLC, a subsidiary of Frost Entreprises. We tried to get a hold of the elusive and usually business savy Emma Frost, but the only reply to our numerous email inquiries was this enigmatic gif:

Now I don't know about you guys but this is a lot to digest for your girl. Quentin has pre-ordered the entire collection and it turns out he was planning to replace Blindfold's closet with the shirts. But then we noticed Blindfold isn't on the island which is weird.

Anyway that is all from me today, let us know what you think of the Rectangle, personally I feel it should be put in one of those boxes you send into space or the ocean in case the world ends but that's just me. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe and we will catch up next week for Meme on Krak'.

BANNED

I didnt understand any of these words.

BANNED

....weird...

I've been praying for this thread.

Thanks MeMe. I'll add my two cents when I get up off the floor.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    I didnt understand any of these words.
    Im not explaining what cucks and bulls are, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I've been praying for this thread.

Thanks MeMe. I'll add my two cents when I get up off the floor.
    Sis, get off the floor already. Toad is supposed to be mopping but lots of people have been slipping on suspicious poodles and injuring themselves and according to mutantsunmuted.kr, at least one girl got pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Sis, get off the floor already. Toad is supposed to be mopping but lots of people have been slipping on suspicious poodles and injuring themselves and according to mutantsunmuted.kr, at least one girl got pregnant.

BANNED

This thread is rain in the desert.

4DDE648F-83A8-4883-9B60-5D69458F7057.jpg
    Last edited by The Quiet Councilor; 01-10-2020 at 05:13 AM.

Redacted. 10 chars
    Last edited by starduck; 01-09-2020 at 07:45 PM.

LOL! I died twice reading this.

The gif response to the email killed me first. The Blindfold thing killed me again.

Thank Krakoa for The Five.

The two guys in the first image are way hotter than that woman deserves. Just sayin'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The two guys in the first image are way hotter than that woman deserves. Just sayin'.
    Guy on the right kinda look like Cristiano back when he still had his old nose.

It makes sense that Jean would cast a model that wouldnt threaten her ego.

Jean as a hotwife? Cyclops as a cuck? Logan as a bull? I find all this very unsettling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Truth.
    For orders, go to...
    On another note...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Crime of Fashion on Krakoa? Marvel Girl's costume?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe