Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I like that we can see mutants having down time on the island and knowing that their base isn't going to get blown up every two minutes. One attack force managed to get onto the island, and now they upped their defences considerably.

I like that mutants are trying to proactively save mutants world wide and proactively fighting against the forces of genocide that want to kill mutant kind. I would love one thing though, just like on Utopia, I would love for some other refugees to ask Krakoa for help and see what happens. It would be interesting if Emma stepped in and did the same as last time and advocated that the refugees should be allowed to join Krakoa if they wish to. I would like for that to be a conversation that they have at a council meeting about whether they should be trying to save other people who are fleeing from the same places where they rescue mutants. Perhaps in Russia some gay kids were travelling with the mutants in the hope of escaping persecution and being allowed to go to Krakoa. Or in Brazil some of the Indigenous population is trying to flee the Brazilian government and joined up with the mutants and tried to stay with them to seek asylum on Krakoa.

It would also be interesting if these human refugees realized how different the culture is on Krakoa, lol, some of them might actually get frightened and want to leave.

I think that's my only criticism, I would like to see the mutants realizing that it might be to their advantage to have human allies who want to stand with them on the island. But other than that, I love this new direction, I love that the mutants have their own homeland where they can feel safe from global persecution.
    Good luck with humans long term on krakoa as Krakoa feed on them. That is dangerous to humans
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-09-2020 at 07:49 PM.