Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Ok, but why do you feel like that? What about Krakoa gives you those good feelings; where and how do you see mutant self love and growth? (For the benefit of those who don't see it your way, I'd like to add)
    Well it's only been a month for them so they are in the early stages but after years of being killed, after a super human registration act that forced them to hide their powers they are free to congregate and speak with each other and explore their powers and self without abandon. That makes me feel good, in a weird way almost jealous as in the real world my community isn't able to exhibit the same freedom without being judged or put down. It's nice to see them get to be their self without having to see that on a day to day basis their very existence is being turned into some sort of villainy. I like they can be in a place where they aren't judged more harshly than people who commit greater crimes just because they aren't what others consider the norm. I love for however long it lasts, which again it's still very new, they get to not only find pride in themselves but get to unabashedly revel in what sets them apart rather than be judged or persecuted for it by their own countries. It's sweet.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-09-2020 at 05:49 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/