Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
But so is Shogo. He's a random human to anyone outside to those who know him. Is Jubilee compromising the rules in a similar fashion? Is she being selfish for not giving Shogo up to other humans? He is a baby, yes, and you're right, hatred of him isn't an acceptable response but someone may have problems separating him from the perpetrators responsible for their trauma. They do need therapy, but won't Shogo's presence impede that if, as you say, any random human can come to wander about Krakoa? And then, another point; you say those who want to stay with their family should 'grow up and make their own life'--what if they're only a child? And they don't want to go to Krakoa, much like any child might not want to move to a foreign boarding school? And, again, it isn't safe for them to remain at home because they and their human family will be killed? Are they being selfish? (And, why?)

So you view Krakoa as automatically superior in its justice system, then? Even if the family were attacked on the way to Krakoa with their disabled mutant loved one? Perhaps even one who can't technically consent and 'choose'? (Again, why?)
Shogo is the baby of a popular X-Man. He is not random. I didn’t think I needed to really differentiate, but I’m clearly talking about adults, grown up in the human world. who can think, move, and operate freely. That isn’t what Shogo is. None of these hypotheticals change that. Also why do you just drop things like “their human family will be killed” and act like that won’t be punished? The system wasn’t unfair to humans, it was unfair to mutants. The affiliation or relation to mutants doesn’t matter because at the end of the day, they’re still humans whereas mutants’ lives are never considered. Human families with mutant kids dropped them off at the Xavier Institute before and that wasn’t a problem.

I don’t understand what their geolocation has to do with Krakoa or “superiority.”