All-New Member

Default Ghostbusters #15 Mass Hysteria Part 3

Hey, folks! I know between Southern Bastards and Amazing Spidey this may have fallen through the cracks. But it's out today! Hope you dug it if you picked it up! (And we'd love to hear what you thought if you did!)

EDITED TO ADD -- My apologies! I know I clicked on Independents; didn't mean to drop this in the Image thread! If a mod has time to port it, great, but if it has to be deleted, so be it. Innocent mistake!
    Last edited by Erik Burnham; 04-30-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Oops!
    Writer of comics including Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Scarlet Spider, and even some creator owned stuff. Follow me on Twitter @erikburnham

Picked it up Wednesday and enjoyed it. Was great to see Louis finally make his debut. And no sooner does he arrive back in New York does he find himself caught in the middle of things again. Talk about bad luck. Haha!
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

I like the fact that they brought Dana back. She always gets left out of everything.

Amazing Member

Excited to read this.. a little disappointed that my LCS only had the sub cover in my pull list and none of cover A around as I kind of liked the regular cover A better than the subscription one.. either way, Im excited to see Louis involved now.

All-New Member

The 30th anniversary (and some conditions set by Sony) allowed us to do a lot of things we otherwise wouldn't have been able to do in Mass Hysteria.
    Writer of comics including Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Scarlet Spider, and even some creator owned stuff. Follow me on Twitter @erikburnham

I liked it and I've been enjoying the entire run. I hate having waiting for each issue haha