Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Rage can't be one of the trainers can he? He can't be anymore than 16 years old by now.

... so is the original Night Thrasher still alive? I dimly remember something about he was possibly killed at one point?

No Justice? Curious.

At least Firestar is back on a team, though I hope she's not treated as wallpaper. She needs to be a co-leader. But I suspect Namorita will get that nod.

Do yourself a favour and read Al Ewing's back catalogue. Dwayne was resurrected by Maestro in Contest of Champions, he pulled him out from literally the moment of the explosion that killed him in the Civil War. Ewing then used him in Marvel Comics #1000-1001 and Incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Rage can't be one of the trainers can he? He can't be anymore than 16 years old by now.
    He's older than that, he spent time in adult jail during Captain America Sam Wilson after getting framed for a crime he didn't commit.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... so is the original Night Thrasher still alive? I dimly remember something about he was possibly killed at one point?

No Justice? Curious.

At least Firestar is back on a team, though I hope she's not treated as wallpaper. She needs to be a co-leader. But I suspect Namorita will get that nod.
    Justice will be in the comics.
    Dwayne came back during the latest Contest of Champions, thanks to Maestro who also brought back Ares and Stick.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I'm bout to have an Orgasm YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS

Does anyone other than the original New Warriors or the Avengers who were around when he first showed up even know Rage isn't a grown man?

Wasn't Rage registered under the Initiative? I'm pretty sure that the Camp Hammond cadets all had to be over 18

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Does anyone other than the original New Warriors or the Avengers who were around when he first showed up even know Rage isn't a grown man?
    The authorities would know. His ID was implied to have been revealed in She-Hulk and he was part of the Initiative, and later the outlaw Avengers Underground.

I don't know if the logo used on those images (which is from the 2014 series) is the one they'll end up using. Another version of the cover art uses the original one, of all things. Maybe they'll design something new.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The authorities would know. His ID was implied to have been revealed in She-Hulk and he was part of the Initiative, and later the outlaw Avengers Underground.
    On-top of that he was arrested in Sam Wilson's FalCap run, where he died.

Was he already brought back to life and I missed it...?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On-top of that he was arrested in Sam Wilson's FalCap run, where he died.

Was he already brought back to life and I missed it...?
    Annihilation Scourge when Nova brought his friends to the big battle

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    New Warriors being back is great and all but the set up for the series makes me a bit wary. Makes it sound like they're going to be running around trying to force people to register with the new CRADLE losers.
    I have one foot in this camp and one foot in The cautiously optimistic camp.

No iteration of this book has ever captured the magic of the original series for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Annihilation Scourge when Nova brought his friends to the big battle
    Welp. Glad he's alive again .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Welp. Glad he's alive again .
    He came back before that in Venomized, the final part of the Venomverse trilogy begun by Cullen Bunn. That said, I am definitely looking forward to this series. The only thing that would make it absolutely perfect would be if the Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly or Kaine Parker) were to appear at some point, given his history with the New Warriors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, what turned out to be the New Warriors section in Incoming mentioned this. Thrash invited Rich to come work with him again, and reforming the team was specifically mentioned. Rich turned him down. I assumed at the time that those pages were promoting Guardians of the Galaxy, which is where we'll be seeing Rich. But it's actually what Dwayne said that was more important! They basically announced the team was back a couple of weeks ago, and we didn't realise it!
    I thought so as well. Although, he didn't specifically say The New Warriors were back. He just said, "We could be doing The New Warriors again." I wonder how The New Warriors end up involved with the Outlaw stuff, because Incoming! presented Dwayne asking for Rich to help with those murders. Thrasher is certainly going to be busy with leading The New Warriors again and being a member of the new Three Xs.

Certainly glad to have the Warriors back.