Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    It would appear that she did, indeed want to do it again (courtesy of Tycon):

Excalibur #9 is an issue I've been waiting for for a long time. Seriously Marvel, Jubilee needs to do this sort of thing more often. (But maybe without the "killing a dozen people" thing, which she may or may not have done here.)

Fantastic power moment for Jubes!
    In fact you can see her face full of hurt, she still hate to do that, but somwtimes she has to do it!!! Once I read the only reason Jubilee powers are "weak" is because she is scared ro hurt people with her powers and that is why she doesn't uses her powers with full power!!!

Astonishing Member

Disney+ now has X-Men avatars (separate from the other Marvel ones) featuring the cast of the '90s cartoon and Magneto. So, I now have a Jubilee avatar on my Disney+ account.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Disney+ now has X-Men avatars (separate from the other Marvel ones) featuring the cast of the '90s cartoon and Magneto. So, I now have a Jubilee avatar on my Disney+ account.
    They look awesome! (But especially Jubes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    They look awesome! (But especially Jubes.)

She looks determined, which is not a face you saw much from her on the show these are connected to. Not a dig. It's just that on the Fox cartoon, she was there for the specific purpose of being the kid/audience POV. So, she was kind of required to be excited, confused or scared most of the time.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Splash page from The Marvel Masterpieces Collection #3 (July, 1993). Art by Joe Jusko:

has jubilee ever had boyfriends/dating?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Chamber and that’s it.

Ultimate Member

Austen had her wanting to have sex with Skin if memory serves, though she said it standing by his grave or whatever...and Austen did have sex on the brain so...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Austen had her wanting to have sex with Skin if memory serves, though she said it standing by his grave or whatever...and Austen did have sex on the brain so...
    This is the same Austen who couldn’t get Angelo’s name right, so to say he didn’t understand the characters he was writing is an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Chamber and that’s it.
    seems awfully lonely then. bizarre that nobody has thought to explore her personal life at all, then; beyond adopting a baby.

Ultimate Member

Well again for so long Jubilee and others weren't allowed to really grow up so anything really resembling a true relationship was not in the cards for her...

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I imagine she would have dated Tim Drake if DC and Marvel had cooperated more:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well again for so long Jubilee and others weren't allowed to really grow up so anything really resembling a true relationship was not in the cards for her...
    And even among the younger characters, she was still considered the "baby" of the group. Even though she had been around the longest of all the students in Gen X, her age was still placed at 13 1/2 so she would still be the youngest. (Note: she was stated to be 15 in the OHOTMU for 1989, and the Fox cartoon had her as 14. So, she was even made younger than other versions of herself).

That is why the comic with her 18 birthday was important, even though as vampire her body was younger. Even now, that she is no more a vampire, he body is younger than her real age because all the time she was a vampire. I remember people joking that she was changed to vampoie to make her the forever baby, after all, other young characters are begining to show they are adults and will be strange they become adult and Jubes still be a kid.

Add that she is Asian, so this mean she is petite and look younger than her age, after all, Asians are known for be almost eternal youngs!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Turning her into a vampire was the most Claremazon thing to have happened to her.

I agree Datugu!