Default Ladybug And Cat Noir Movie In The Works!

Looks like ladybug is heading to the big screen!

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/l...es-1203216975/

Awesome! Totally looking forward to this.

In addition, I had heard rumors about them making a live-action movie and everyone speculating about how those poor actors were going to squeeze into those super skintight/form-fitting outfits.

But in any case, I'm just so relieved they'll be making a cinematic version that's completely CGI.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-12-2020 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Added more words.

I remember them showing some test footage of Marinette/Ladybug, and the CG looked pretty impressive .

Judging from the title and the description, it sounds like they're re-doing their origin?

Mighty Member

I'm guessing that they'll make it a soft reboot of the series and introduce the character to a larger audience. I enjoyed the first two seasons enough where I will definitely watch this in the theater. but that first season had some really weak episodes and formulaic writing! it was also pretty clear that they were making up the world rules and other important ideas as the went along. the creators even said that they were hoping to make Ladybug/Cat Noir a perennial superhero world after the fashion of Batman, Wonder Woman, or Spiderman. it's got action, humor, and memorable characters. it's got a Classic Ditko/Lee Spiderman vibe that I really enjoyed.

some of the villains are also laugh-out-loud funny to see in action. <I'm talking about you, Mr. Pigeon!>

I'll probably see this in the theater opening weekend. the show's been pretty fun thus far.

They are saying it's canon with the show taking place between seasons like the 86 transformers did.

Also it's a musical!

They released a song from the film. (non English version but the videos subtitled.)(warning spoilers for upcoming episodes)

And now it might be a remake of the first few episodes.

https://twitter.com/LadyblogBrazil/s...61693624016896

Confirmed the movie is delayed till 2021.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]