Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

another one Bar Torr kid flash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Court of Owls is involved in the current Nightwing story. It's a direct sequel to the first New 52 arc in fact - back then, it was revealed that they'd tried to get Dick before he even became Robin, but Bruce taking him in thwarted them. Now, they've finally succeeded, and brainwashed him into being a Talon.

New 52 Lois Lane. Remember the Rebirth Superwoman comic? Lois had a costume that looked like standard Superman, and Lana had one that looked like Red Electric Superman. Lois died at the end of the first issue, and Lana was it's title character even though pre-release it had been advertised as being Lois. The origin ended up retconned when Superman Reborn happened. The book was as good as doomed after that.
    Yeah she no longer exists.

Nobody knows about Barr Torr.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Nobody knows about Barr Torr.
    As GOD intended.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Jurgens' Teen Titans?
    I don't recall seeing a mention of them since New 52.
    Pantha
    Wildebeast
    Red Star
    Pied Piper
    Chunk
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joebleau View Post
    With another shift in continuity after Doomsday Clock who is not in continuity anymore.

We have all the Wildstorm characters

Both Suberboy from teen Titans
    Anti-Monitor is not a New God anymore
    Cyborg-Superman (father of Supergirl)
    H'El ?
    Blue Superwoman
    Doll man
    phantom lady
    human bomb
    Creeper
    Krypto
    Question
    Phantom stranger as Judas
    Bar Torr kid flash

Anyone Else?
    Why are krypto, h'el on the list?if reborn is still good. Then many of new52 superman adventures are part of this superman's adventures.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-14-2020 at 12:05 AM.

the 52 one
    That's just krypto being husky, malamute or wolf. Now, he is just back to being the great dane.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Why are krypto, h'el on the list?if reborn is still good. Then many of new52 superman adventures are part of this superman's adventures.
    Really, from what was shown in Reborn, it was more the costume of New52 was there, and most everything else was erased. Oh, and Ma and Pa had died (until undone in Doomsday Clock).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Really, from what was shown in Reborn, it was more the costume of New52 was there, and most everything else was erased. Oh, and Ma and Pa had died (until undone in Doomsday Clock).
    No, many of the adventures happened during that time. Just with different context of married superman. H'el is a damn good villain. It would be a shame to loose him. He is like the broly of the superverse. Ma and pa returning doesn't mean adventures are erased. It actually doesn't mean anything. Clark would have anyways become superman.

Ulysses represents new52 superman adventures and vilains.

Actually, ulysses has been the only thing vaguely referenced from New 52 to have happened to Reborn Superman. In all of two panels.

Everything else hasn't been even hinted at, and with Earth 52 being a thing, it's quite clear that those two panels have been softly retconned away already. At "best", Reborn Superman wore the armored suit once or twice. At "worst", nothing from New 52 is canon for him and Wonder Woman. And unlike what many seems to think, if Clark didn't date Diana, who had ended becoming the Goddess of War, then very little of his New 52 adventures could have happened anyway, not without such significant differences that it wouldn't be New 52 adventures anyway.

And frankly, that's for the best. While I like Bendis Superman, I don't want this one to steal the accomplishments and story of the Superman I love, no more than I want Rebirth Wonder Wo(re)man to steal New 52's Diana wonderful stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Actually, ulysses has been the only thing vaguely referenced from New 52 to have happened to Reborn Superman. In all of two panels.

Everything else hasn't been even hinted at, and with Earth 52 being a thing, it's quite clear that those two panels have been softly retconned away already. At "best", Reborn Superman wore the armored suit once or twice. At "worst", nothing from New 52 is canon for him and Wonder Woman. And unlike what many seems to think, if Clark didn't date Diana, who had ended becoming the Goddess of War, then very little of his New 52 adventures could have happened anyway, not without such significant differences that it wouldn't be New 52 adventures anyway.

And frankly, that's for the best. While I like Bendis Superman, I don't want this one to steal the accomplishments and story of the Superman I love, no more than I want Rebirth Wonder Wo(re)man to steal New 52's Diana wonderful stories.
    Pretend earth is a snake. Then earth-52 is one of the skins it shed. Goldenage earth, silverage.. Etc are other earths it shed. That doesn't everything separated. There will be thing left behind. Echoes of the past Ulysses hasn't been shown since then. But, that doesn’t mean he doesn't exist in current continuity.Nobody is stealing anything. Prime earth always had villains from past continuities. How do you think villains are accumulated? They will be revamped ofcourse. But that's just how it goes.And clark has dated wonder woman one time or another, Even in postcrisis. That doesn't mean anything special.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-14-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Jurgens' Teen Titans?
    I don't recall seeing a mention of them since New 52.
    Pantha
    Wildebeast
    Red Star
    Pied Piper
    Chunk
    Red Star and the Russian guy from the Others were both in Doomsday Clock

Uh... I dunno about you but I'm 100% certain the Question isnt erased. Infact I'm 100% certain there's Two of Them running around
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

With another shift in continuity after Doomsday Clock who is not in continuity anymore.

We have all the Wildstorm characters

Both Suberboy from teen Titans
    Anti-Monitor is not a New God anymore
    Cyborg-Superman (father of Supergirl)
    H'El ?
    Blue Superwoman
    Doll man
    phantom lady
    human bomb
    Creeper
    Krypto
    Question
    Phantom stranger as Judas
    Bar Torr kid flash

Anyone Else?
    Wait, DDC retconned the Wildstorm outside the DCU again?

Edit: nevermind.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-14-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Uh... I dunno about you but I'm 100% certain the Question isnt erased. Infact I'm 100% certain there's Two of Them running around
    Yep. Completely true.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    New 52 Question is gone, the one who committed some great crime and got his identity erased. OP should probably clarify which versions of the characters he’s referencing.