Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Just dropped but Mad Cave's Battlecats, third installment is the only one that has piqued my interest.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Finally got to Join the Future #1 and glad I did. Definitely will follow it a while. From After Shock. Rugged individualists v. the shining glorious City of the Future.
    Also will be following Finger Guns, where suddenly a kid can affect people around him pointing with his fingers; he meets another kid with some practice with similar, finger-pointin' skills.
    I think I already mentioned Adler. If not, Irene Adler is the one woman Sherlock Holmes respects, 'actress. opera singer, adventurer.' Titan Comics.
    NOW, Mr. Dr. Captain Cleghorn, here a'comes that bus--
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Finally got to Join the Future #1 and glad I did. Definitely will follow it a while. From After Shock. Rugged individualists v. the shining glorious City of the Future.
    Also will be following Finger Guns, where suddenly a kid can affect people around him pointing with his fingers; he meets another kid with some practice with similar, finger-pointin' skills.
    I think I already mentioned Adler. If not, Irene Adler is the one woman Sherlock Holmes respects, 'actress. opera singer, adventurer.' Titan Comics.
    NOW, Mr. Dr. Captain Cleghorn, here a'comes that bus--
    I got Join the Future in my pull, looking forward to reading it later in the month.

I read Finger Guns and I liked that the kids quickly just accept they have the power and the down-to-earth story is nice but I found the story very thin. At best this is something to read in trades. Coloring is nice in the book. Very bright looking book!
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Join the Future is in my pull list, too. But I won't get to it before April.

Is there a reading order for Mad Caves Battlecats?

Batman/The Maxx 4 is solicited. It says June 2020...and I thought it wouldn't be finished.

White Ash is very good.
    Give me Brexit or give me death.

Not a lot grabbing me right now, tbh. I've enjoyed Aftershock overall, but none of their recent stuff that I've checked out has been to my liking.

Vault have been doing some good stuff. I'm enjoying Money Shot and The Plot. Fingerguns was a misfire, though.

Bunn's Shadowman, i guess? Been away from Valiant for a while, but might check that out.

And the Conan stuff from Ablaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I've enjoyed Aftershock overall, but none of their recent stuff that I've checked out has been to my liking.

Did you try Undone by Blood?
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    Did you try Undone by Blood?
    Yeah, it was okay. Not sure if i'll pick up the second issue or not, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Yeah, it was okay. Not sure if i'll pick up the second issue or not, though.
    Wow, I thought it was one of the best things I’d read in 6 months!

Astonishing Member

Its good that we have different tastes an all. The best series I´d read in 6 month is The Kill Lock from IDW