Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 451
  1. #406
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, it isn't. That's a placeholder date. Do you really think three issues of Miles and all three remaining Black Panther issues will release on the same day? Of course not! By the way, Miles should only have two issues listed for that date - the one solicited for April is out on June 10th.
    Well tell marvel to fix thier website.

    Because it's ultra out of date and it was like that before all this. Because subscriptions still lists Ironheart as still owing me 3 issues that I already have.

    Of all those books only New Warriors still list it's variants.

    No one else does.

  2. #407
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    6,325

    Default

    We already have an existing thread that discussed the announcement on the day itself beginning here, so I will just merge this into the first.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  3. #408
    Fantastic Member Husk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    That this team is getting published is a joke, won't last long imo
    Naturally it wonít last for long. Itís a miniseries.

  4. #409
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22,813

    Default

    Yeah - it'll be over by January, assuming it either starts in print in September or gets digital release before then. Five issues, that's all there is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  5. #410
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22,813

    Default

    Some people must think we're so gullible. This video uploaded yesterday suggests there's a New Warriors series and that the X-Men would debut in it.

    I can see two mistakes immediately on the video thumbnail. One, it should say Marvel Studios, not just Marvel, and two, that's an outdated Sony Channel logo. Which means the slide is either a mock-up or from the cancelled NW project of a few years ago.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  6. #411
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Some people must think we're so gullible. This video uploaded yesterday suggests there's a New Warriors series and that the X-Men would debut in it.

    I can see two mistakes immediately on the video thumbnail. One, it should say Marvel Studios, not just Marvel, and two, that's an outdated Sony Channel logo. Which means the slide is either a mock-up or from the cancelled NW project of a few years ago.
    Yeah, this is just clickbait. Which doesn't surprise me coming from this channel because this guy did the same thing with the Echo report a few days ago, using a Netflix Daredevil thumbnail and titling the video ''Daredevil/Kingpin character is coming to the MCU!'', which obviously is gonna make people think it's something related to that show when it's not. The actual report he's talking about it's just a rumor about Firestar, and it doesn't say anything about New Warriors.

    And that NW logo is real, but it is indeed from the cancelled Marvel show from a while back. You can actually see it in the IMDB page. And speaking of the cancelled TV show, the former showrunner tweeted just the other day that they had plans to turn Keith David's character into M.O.D.O.K.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 06-21-2020 at 05:21 PM.

  7. #412
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22,813

    Default

    Yeah... and I don't think Firestar's MCU appearance would have anything to do with the Warriors. If it does happen, it could be in Spider-Man *Home* 3. She did originally come from the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends cartoon after all.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  8. #413
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    And that NW logo is real, but it is indeed from the cancelled Marvel show from a while back. You can actually see it in the IMDB page. And speaking of the cancelled TV show, the former showrunner tweeted just the other day that they had plans to turn Keith David's character into M.O.D.O.K.
    I honestly wasn't too hyped for this show, but this would've made it worth it...

  9. #414
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I honestly wasn't too hyped for this show, but this would've made it worth it...
    Wouldn't have been worth it, trust me.

  10. #415
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wouldn't have been worth it, trust me.
    For Keith David as MODOK? It's pretty tempting .

  11. #416
    Mighty Member warzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,024

    Default

    as far as the Comic.i hope in the near future we can get just the NEW WARRIORS without the new warriors.i really miss Firestar.Namorita.Shilouette n Justice.

  12. #417
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Some people must think we're so gullible. This video uploaded yesterday suggests there's a New Warriors series and that the X-Men would debut in it.

    I can see two mistakes immediately on the video thumbnail. One, it should say Marvel Studios, not just Marvel, and two, that's an outdated Sony Channel logo. Which means the slide is either a mock-up or from the cancelled NW project of a few years ago.
    Makes me wonder. Back in the day there was talk about a New Warriors cartoon. Does anyone know if it was storyboarded?

  13. #418
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    as far as the Comic.i hope in the near future we can get just the NEW WARRIORS without the new warriors.i really miss Firestar.Namorita.Shilouette n Justice.
    I would love to see the 2 mutants...Vance (who has not gone to Krakoa) and Angelica (who has gone to Krakoa) have a difference of opinion on Krakoa.

  14. #419
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    52,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Makes me wonder. Back in the day there was talk about a New Warriors cartoon. Does anyone know if it was storyboarded?
    I've never even heard of it. Was it going to use the 90's roster?

  15. #420
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would love to see the 2 mutants...Vance (who has not gone to Krakoa) and Angelica (who has gone to Krakoa) have a difference of opinion on Krakoa.
    That would be neat. Firestar has always had a stronger connection to the mutant side of things, and has friends, IIRC, among the newly resurrected original Hellions. (Where Vance really never has had much of a connection to anyone in mutant circles other than Angelica and Silhouette (who also has little or nothing to do with mutant society), that I can think of.)

    It would be a riot if Vance is not into it because the tropical sun is terrible for his lily-white complexion, and it's too hot, humid and dirty for him (and lacks the sort of internet connectivity he wants). Just completely shallow reasons, nothing at all to do with the political hooplah. "I don't want to eat weird alien fruit plucked off of trees that are fed off of the life-force of Sabertooth. I want hot dogs and hamburgers, made from cows, rat droppings, cardboard and tennis shoes, the way God intended! I wanna be able to make an omelet without finding out that I just ate three of Beak and Angel's children!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •