Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, it isn't. That's a placeholder date. Do you really think three issues of Miles and all three remaining Black Panther issues will release on the same day? Of course not! By the way, Miles should only have two issues listed for that date - the one solicited for April is out on June 10th.
    Well tell marvel to fix thier website.

Because it's ultra out of date and it was like that before all this. Because subscriptions still lists Ironheart as still owing me 3 issues that I already have.

Of all those books only New Warriors still list it's variants.

No one else does.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We already have an existing thread that discussed the announcement on the day itself beginning here, so I will just merge this into the first.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    That this team is getting published is a joke, won't last long imo
    Naturally it won’t last for long. It’s a miniseries.

Yeah - it'll be over by January, assuming it either starts in print in September or gets digital release before then. Five issues, that's all there is.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Some people must think we're so gullible. This video uploaded yesterday suggests there's a New Warriors series and that the X-Men would debut in it.

I can see two mistakes immediately on the video thumbnail. One, it should say Marvel Studios, not just Marvel, and two, that's an outdated Sony Channel logo. Which means the slide is either a mock-up or from the cancelled NW project of a few years ago.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Some people must think we're so gullible. This video uploaded yesterday suggests there's a New Warriors series and that the X-Men would debut in it.

I can see two mistakes immediately on the video thumbnail. One, it should say Marvel Studios, not just Marvel, and two, that's an outdated Sony Channel logo. Which means the slide is either a mock-up or from the cancelled NW project of a few years ago.
    Yeah, this is just clickbait. Which doesn't surprise me coming from this channel because this guy did the same thing with the Echo report a few days ago, using a Netflix Daredevil thumbnail and titling the video ''Daredevil/Kingpin character is coming to the MCU!'', which obviously is gonna make people think it's something related to that show when it's not. The actual report he's talking about it's just a rumor about Firestar, and it doesn't say anything about New Warriors.

And that NW logo is real, but it is indeed from the cancelled Marvel show from a while back. You can actually see it in the IMDB page. And speaking of the cancelled TV show, the former showrunner tweeted just the other day that they had plans to turn Keith David's character into M.O.D.O.K.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 06-21-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Yeah... and I don't think Firestar's MCU appearance would have anything to do with the Warriors. If it does happen, it could be in Spider-Man *Home* 3. She did originally come from the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends cartoon after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    And that NW logo is real, but it is indeed from the cancelled Marvel show from a while back. You can actually see it in the IMDB page. And speaking of the cancelled TV show, the former showrunner tweeted just the other day that they had plans to turn Keith David's character into M.O.D.O.K.
    I honestly wasn't too hyped for this show, but this would've made it worth it...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I honestly wasn't too hyped for this show, but this would've made it worth it...
    Wouldn't have been worth it, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wouldn't have been worth it, trust me.
    For Keith David as MODOK? It's pretty tempting .

as far as the Comic.i hope in the near future we can get just the NEW WARRIORS without the new warriors.i really miss Firestar.Namorita.Shilouette n Justice.

Ultimate Member

Makes me wonder. Back in the day there was talk about a New Warriors cartoon. Does anyone know if it was storyboarded?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    as far as the Comic.i hope in the near future we can get just the NEW WARRIORS without the new warriors.i really miss Firestar.Namorita.Shilouette n Justice.
    I would love to see the 2 mutants...Vance (who has not gone to Krakoa) and Angelica (who has gone to Krakoa) have a difference of opinion on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Makes me wonder. Back in the day there was talk about a New Warriors cartoon. Does anyone know if it was storyboarded?
    I've never even heard of it. Was it going to use the 90's roster?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would love to see the 2 mutants...Vance (who has not gone to Krakoa) and Angelica (who has gone to Krakoa) have a difference of opinion on Krakoa.
    That would be neat. Firestar has always had a stronger connection to the mutant side of things, and has friends, IIRC, among the newly resurrected original Hellions. (Where Vance really never has had much of a connection to anyone in mutant circles other than Angelica and Silhouette (who also has little or nothing to do with mutant society), that I can think of.)

It would be a riot if Vance is not into it because the tropical sun is terrible for his lily-white complexion, and it's too hot, humid and dirty for him (and lacks the sort of internet connectivity he wants). Just completely shallow reasons, nothing at all to do with the political hooplah. "I don't want to eat weird alien fruit plucked off of trees that are fed off of the life-force of Sabertooth. I want hot dogs and hamburgers, made from cows, rat droppings, cardboard and tennis shoes, the way God intended! I wanna be able to make an omelet without finding out that I just ate three of Beak and Angel's children!"