Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who should be Martian Manhunter´s girlfriend?

Often, MMH is shown as a single super heroe grieving Mars and doing detective things or advicing JL Friends/members or doing boring stuff like monitoring despite he should and could do more and is kinda weird seeing him fighting (and actually winning despite he´s described as Green Superman), we all know this, but... I´ve seen many hate and many love recent J´onn´ s romance with Hawkgirl, many thinks he should be asexual or not attracted to human women, but this question issn´t for the last two ones I mentioned.

So, do you have any fan ship for J´onn? Any super heroine, civil female or villain for him?

Wonder Woman.

They kindred spirits.

BANNED

You´re a man (or woman) of culture! Also love the idea.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

We can go with a green theme!

Poison Ivy

Jade

Cheshire

Jessica Cruz
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    We can go with a green theme!
    But not Fire? They were obviously close in JLI. I don't recall specific interactions between them though.

Did he ever have any love interests in his solo series? He seems the kind to need someone he can really bond with on a deeper spiritual/mental level. No idea who would be a good match though...

BANNED

Martian Manhunter always weirded me out with that kind of stuff. I know aliens need love too but the guy can shapeshift ��

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    No idea who would be a good match though...
    ^^^Wonder Woman...

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    You´re a man (or woman) of culture! Also love the idea.
    Thanks! And yeah i’m a guy...

BANNED

His love interests were more on Justice League or Elseworlds comics, but yes, Ostrander (Martian Manhunter v2) played with the idea of Fire and J´onn in love, also a thing with a White Saturnian Girl. Well, Wonder Woman was always pretty wise, she believes (and knows they exists) in Gods, Wonder Woman I think is the most "martian" human woman on Earth, ´cause there are many things still doesn´t understand or support about mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    But not Fire? They were obviously close in JLI. I don't recall specific interactions between them though.

Did he ever have any love interests in his solo series? He seems the kind to need someone he can really bond with on a deeper spiritual/mental level. No idea who would be a good match though...
    Given his weakness, that might not be a good idea.
    Assassinate Putin!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Lana lang. A green martian and a small towngirl. The possibilities are endless and wierd

BANNED

Well, in pre Flashpoint comics J´onn overcome his weakness in a "private moment" with a firebender lady

why does it have to be a girl? I mean he's an alien, and not like Superman where he's alien in name and powers only, so I don't see why he'd abide strictly to western heteronormative sexual behavior. I think it could be cool to see him have a relationship with a man or a gender nonbinary person (or entity).

the question is which queer character would he be compatible with? personally, I think a brief fling with Constantine would be interesting to see.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-12-2020 at 06:10 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

BANNED

Red Tornado, Element Woman, Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    why does it have to be a girl? I mean he's an alien, and not like Superman where he's alien in name and powers only, so I don't see why he'd abide strictly to western heteronormative sexual behavior. I think it could be cool to see him have a relationship with a man or a gender nonbinary person (or entity).

the question is which queer character would he be compatible with? personally, I think a brief fling with Constantine would be interesting to see.
    That issue was well handled with the blue Starman in Robinson's "Starman"

Would he even find humans attractive? His natural form isn't humanoid, after all.
    Assassinate Putin!