All-New Member

Default Justice League Animated Series/Movies

Hello guys.
    So, I want to start watch Justice League Animated Series/Movies but I got way to confused with the timelines/universe.
    I want to watch following Series/Movies, and my question is, if there are any Others important/good series/movies in that univers that I need to watch, and if someone can tell me in what time line or where to find the timeline of that universe.
    The Series/Movies are:

Justice League: War
    Justice League: Dark
    Joung Justice
    Justice League Animated Series
    Batman Animated Series

BANNED

Watch: Justice League, then Young Justice, then Justice League War and Justice League Dark (but there are a few movies between War and Dark), Batman TAS is barely connected, has two JL Members cameos if I remember exactly.

Batman: The Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Static Shock, Justice League Unlimited, Batman Beyond and Zeta Project all exist in their own world.

Son of Batman, Justice League War, Justice League vs Teen Titans, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Justice League Dark and Batman Hush all take place in the same universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Batman: The Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Superman: The Animated Series, Justice League, Static Shock, Justice League Unlimited, Batman Beyond and Zeta Project all exist in their own world.

Son of Batman, Justice League War, Justice League vs Teen Titans, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Justice League Dark and Batman Hush all take place in the same universe.
    Batman Bad Blood, Death of Superman and I believe Flashpoint is part of the newer animated universe as well

Incredible Member

Batman vs Robin, Wonder Woman Bloodlines and Suicide Squad Hell to pay are also part of the movies animated Universe.

Young Justice is also its own thing, separate from the others. And though some try and stick it into the 90s DCAU, the early 2000s Teen Titans animated series is also its own thing.