Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Dawn of X: What questions do you want answered the most?

Hickman has replaced my Xworld questions with new speculation. Anyone else have new burning ideas or questions?

Is Moira leading mutants to ascension?

Summers family on the moon, that open door, could it be more than love but a safeguard against potential Jean/Phoenix?

Krakoa feeds on mutants or mutant energy... why arenÂ’t they just feeding blank husks to Krakoa?

Phalanx infection... whatÂ’s going on there?

KittyÂ’s gate issues... I just want that explained so we can move forward from that. ItÂ’s less intriguing and more annoying the longer it plays out.

The non-mutant allies... I canÂ’t imagine they are safe out there. What happens to Longshot, Ink, etc. Danger would be an asset to the enemies of Krakoa.

Precogs not on Krakoa would still see the future... so is there a plan for them?

Anyone else have questions or ideas they want addressed?

The precog issue is the one I'm most intensely curious about, because there's a surprising amount riding on the existence of less than a handful of mutants. They could maybe defer on the subject of Ruth for a while, say she's far down in the queue or something, but Mystique is going to push the issue of her lover's resurrection hard. And! She will do her best to burn Krakoa the hell down if she realizes she's been played. And how long can Moira keep her secrets hidden regardless?

BANNED

How big are Jean's feet?

We know they are bigger than Emma’s.

BANNED

I’d like to know how their sewage system works.

BANNED

Also I want to know what Mystique did on the Orchis station.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Also I want to know what Mystique did on the Orchis station.
    Yeeeeeees.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The precog issue is the one I'm most intensely curious about, because there's a surprising amount riding on the existence of less than a handful of mutants. They could maybe defer on the subject of Ruth for a while, say she's far down in the queue or something, but Mystique is going to push the issue of her lover's resurrection hard. And! She will do her best to burn Krakoa the hell down if she realizes she's been played. And how long can Moira keep her secrets hidden regardless?
    I feel like everyone has forgotten Gateway is omniscient and can teleport through time and space, making him a precog+. Also, I think Moira has tunnelvision, though, and her 'insights' aren't as binding as Hickman wants us to believe. 9 or 10 lives doesn't cover all possible conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’d like to know how their sewage system works.
    Given how they wash dishes(Krakoa goo eats the waste), I don't think it's a big mystery. Poo and pee are loaded with nitrogen and other compounds that make for great fertilizers.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Seriously. Mystique said "@#$% reality" when Destiny nearly duped her into resurrecting Logan rather than herself. I can't see her playing nicely here, either, if continuity mattered a damn.

Anyway, how did Logan react to learning he has ANOTHER (and considerably perkier) "daughter?"

What happened on that mission where everyone died? Those were not the X-Men that we left in the previous Uncanny issue. Jean would not have been struggling like that, and she would not have cowered in fear when the sentinels attacked.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ethanrih View Post
    What happened on that mission where everyone died? Those were not the X-Men that we left in the previous Uncanny issue. Jean would not have been struggling like that, and she would not have cowered in fear when the sentinels attacked.
    I don't think you're going to get an answer to this one because the answer is simply a different interpretation of the X-Men under Hickman's pen than Uncanny. Now that isn't to say that Jean can't be a badass and assertive leader under Hickman just that it wasn't the role he wanted her to play that particular issue.

As far as answers go hmmm? That's kinda hard lol Hickman introduced so much in these 12 issues that each other of these resolutions could be a summer event itself for the next several years. I have a feeling the Dominion/Phalanx plot will probably be the endgame tho.

I'm really getting excited when Destiny comes back into play, Arrako and the 4 horsemen come back, what Hordeculture is planning, whats the deal with Kate, Orchis and their own plans for resurrection, and the eventual conflict with Namor.

That whole mission was just a plot device to setup/reveal the Five and their resurrection protocols.

Real talk: Magik teleports Storm and Magneto to the area just outside of the MotherMold station; Magneto has his forcefield up, Storm makes a solar prominence flare up in the sun's atmosphere and torches the MotherMold (#makeitrainonthesun). The end.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I don't think you're going to get an answer to this one because the answer is simply a different interpretation of the X-Men under Hickman's pen than Uncanny. Now that isn't to say that Jean can't be a badass and assertive leader under Hickman just that it wasn't the role he wanted her to play that particular issue.
    DOX Jean is a lot more passive, specially under Hickman

Hickman wrote X-men that way so they could die, Jean got it worse than everyone else. Not the best way to do that. You amp the enemies not make the heroes incompetents

I think ressurrection won't be questioned.

I want to know with who Jean is dating.Also why she abandoned her leader atitude of X-men red
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-12-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Where are Mimic (and Michael Pointer), Changeling, Thunderbird, Petra and Sway?

What about depowered mutants?

Same. As dark as this will sound, I wish we would’ve at least gotten more pre-cog deaths in Rosencanny so we wouldn’t be left wondering if these mutants are literally just barred from Krakoa aka Kate. It’s amazing that Xavier and Magneto have gone a month without Mystique obliterating everything they’ve built. I really do think that we’re gonna find out that there’s a secret team tracking down Mystique and killing her whenever she gets too close to finding out the truth.