Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    To be fair, given how Wanda's powers actually work and how unique every realitt warper is, seems like trying to undo M Day would have just brought more problems.
    She tried undoing it as soon as she recovered her memories and got back on her senses. But she can't do it naturally just with her powers, she was only able to do M-Day in the first place because Doom gave her a power boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    She tried undoing it as soon as she recovered her memories and got back on her senses. But she can't do it naturally just with her powers, she was only able to do M-Day in the first place because Doom gave her a power boost.
    I'm curious if the Life Force that was powering Wanda is related to the God Force theory

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm hoping some other mutants volunteer to run the Crucible. Poccy is busying invading Otherworld
    Darkchilde, Exodus, and Gorgon all would happily substitute a little too much.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Darkchilde, Exodus, and Gorgon all would happily substitute a little too much.
    Threnody wants this job. Mutants dying always gives her that down-low tingle.

Just wondering -- was El Aguila ever re-powered?

I'm not sure if he's ever been seen since M-Day.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.