Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

IS ONLY ABOUT THE BAT-FAMILY?

-Stephanie Brown return to one comic. Her appearances in YJ is the only thing that I can be grateful with Bendis. But I want her appearing as member of one group. What Digifiend said. Batgirl Stephanie Brown CANON.

-Bendis not touching the bat-line.. I want DICK GRAYSON(Not ric) return, more Jason&Outlaws(I love Artemis and Bizarro with him) and more Damian(maybe batman&robin return? or something like RSOB?) but without Bendis here..

In Batman case I don´t care ONLY in one BATMAN SOLO comic without Robin. Bendis is terrible with Damian.

-Maya Ducard return.. Maybe Goliath too. Not see Djinn dissapearing after this TT run. I like the character.

-Justice League Beyond Return.. But.. from another timeline I want the original OLD SUPERMAN BEYOND not his replace.
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-14-2020 at 03:24 AM.

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    […]
    -Bendis not touching the bat-line.. I want DICK GRAYSON(Not ric) return, more Jason&Outlaws(I love Artemis and Bizarro with him) and more Damian(maybe batman&robin return? or something like RSOB?) but without Bendis here..
    […]
    After having read Bendis' X-men I can say only a thing: KEEP BENDIS OUT OF ANY COMICS!

I’ll take Bendis. He brings others. So I’d take Bendis if it mean we can get creators like Fraction and Rucka on the family books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post
    After having read Bendis' X-men I can say only a thing: KEEP BENDIS OUT OF ANY COMICS!
    I still accept him in one comic with Tim and Steph. She received one good treatment for Bendis part in her appearances(even the batwoman version) and mentions

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Like Bendis trolling TimKon fans by giving them even more TimSteph and teasing the two might get married
    I am fine with him touching Steph. My favorite girl.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Hey, what are the chances of Snyder rising to Executive position like Geoff Johns?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I’ll take Bendis. He brings others. So I’d take Bendis if it mean we can get creators like Fraction and Rucka on the family books.
    Exactly. Lois Lane (Rucka) and Jimmy Olsen (Fraction) are two of the best superhero books on the stands right now (I also don't mind Bendis in the least ).
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Hey, what are the chances of Snyder rising to Executive position like Geoff Johns?
    Very little. I don't think he likes managing people. I could see Tynion doing it in 10 years, though.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Priority 4: Get the Robins' tenures proportionally right when 5G happens - that means Robin's (originally 1940-1984) should be twice as long as Tim's (1989-2009) which in turn is twice as long as Damian's (2009-present). Jason's run as Robin (1984-1988) was shorter than the others, with only Stephanie Brown's tenure (which only lasted a single arc) being shorter. The current rumour is that Tim has the longest tenure, which wouldn't match Nightwing's history (Jason and Tim both started older than he did).
    Jason was 12 when he started, which is also the typical starting age for Dick.

I would like to see them sort out the mess they created with the ages of the Robins, it makes no sense that Tim is 16 if Damian is 13, and Jason can't really be more then 1 year older then Tim (2 is already hard to justify without retconing the starting ages or stretching the timeline).

I would also like to see pre flashpoint Birds of Prey and Huntress restored (at least up untill One Year later).
    Last edited by Aahz; 01-15-2020 at 01:20 AM.

Harley out of suicide squad- it’s makes no sense for her to be there.
    Ivy - solo series with very little Harley Quinn
    Gotham City Sirens - series in continuity.

For Red Hood to finally get a story I can enjoy. It's sad how indifferent I have become towards him lately.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

- For the Batfamily to be united again. With Bruce and Damian going through their little...episodes, and Dick being Ric, the Batfam rarely ever feels like the Batfam anymore. Ideally, I'd like some kind of series (even if it's a mini) with all of them together (the main members at least). If that's too much, then at least a series with all five Robins. Which brings me to my next wish...

- For the Robin timeline to be reworked so that it 1. Makes sense, and 2. Includes Stephanie.

- For Bruce and Selina to last, with no unnecessary drama. And for Helena to exist. You don't even have to age her up (in fact I'd prefer she be allowed to age over to like a normal child. We got enough grown up bullshit with Jon). Her just being there is enough for me.

- For Cass to get a new costume and codename. I'd orefer she go back to her Black Bat name and use her Batgirl costume.

- For Duke to give me a reason to care about him. I've been rooting for this guy since he was introduced. I really wanna like him but damn he is making it hard not to see him as a boring and unnecessary addition to the already overstuffed family.

- For Bruce and Damian to get their **** together (their own personal **** and the **** in their relationship) and to be like they were at the end of Tomasi's run.

- For at least one person (and I'd honestly love for it to be Barbara or Kate, if she somehow figured it out) to bluntly acknowledge that Alfred wasn't the saint that everyone made him out to be.
    Last edited by Blue22; 01-15-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Big changes that do last
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Incredible Member

For DC to finally stop with their "Damian will turn evil in the future" bullshit. I'm so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Big changes that do last
    I'd be careful with that wish. Not all changes are good. Just ask Ric.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    For DC to finally stop with their "Damian will turn evil in the future" bullshit. I'm so tired.
    That comment coming after what happened in Legion #3 today.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman