Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

So if prodigy has his powers back, do you think he got his own Crucible, or he just died at some point.

Also, ugh, Mojo

BANNED

Since the book focuses sm on resurrection and the 5 I cant see him not going through Crucible.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Since the book focuses sm on resurrection and the 5 I cant see him not going through Crucible.
    But Williams mentioned early on that how David got his powers back would be a slow burn mystery, and that implies that he managed to find an alternative to the Crucible/rebirth method.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    But Williams mentioned early on that how David got his powers back would be a slow burn mystery, and that implies that he managed to find an alternative to the Crucible/rebirth method.
    OK, OK! I have some theories!

1) David has used his knowledge from Beast to "turn on" his X-gene.

2) He has his own egg-machine and has already killed himself.

3) He's secreting dating Loki, who helped give him back his powers and they're currently awaiting the "price" of the spell to kick in.

I made 5 attempts over the course of 4 hours to get in some praise/words/chat with Miss Leah while at C2E2.

EVERY TIME I went to her table, the SAME TWO PEOPLE were there. I waited in line (aka behind them) a few times then opted to just give them their time and try back later.

C'MON FANS! Share the wealth huh? Be mindful of your surroundings when chatting up the professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I made 5 attempts over the course of 4 hours to get in some praise/words/chat with Miss Leah while at C2E2.

EVERY TIME I went to her table, the SAME TWO PEOPLE were there. I waited in line (aka behind them) a few times then opted to just give them their time and try back later.

C'MON FANS! Share the wealth huh? Be mindful of your surroundings when chatting up the professionals.
    That's annoying. Shove them aside and tell Leah to sneak Briquette into X-Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    That's annoying. Shove them aside and tell Leah to sneak Briquette into X-Factor.
    LOL! Wouldn't go that far, but yeah, if someone is taking up a seriously unreasonable amount of time, there's nothing wrong with an "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt..." Worst case scenario, you get asked to wait until they've finished their conversation.

Fantastic Member

What a way to make dramatic entrance. It ll be interesting to see one of their own go through the process and become a part of the team.

JDW said that X-Factor will beta testing all the resurrection stuff they're doing on Krakoa. what do you think what this will mean for the team?
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

You should have stood uncomfortably close to them. When I do that people tend to walk away.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    OK, OK! I have some theories!

1) David has used his knowledge from Beast to "turn on" his X-gene.
    Beast don't have that knowledge himself for Prodigy to copy.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope that we will see someone resurrected twice. Sure it will have some serious consecuences for Krakoa if it is revealed that they all are just fancy clones.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

X-Factor #1 Interiors at the Women in Marvel Panel

https://twitter.com/AIPTcomics/statu...83889574387715
    This looks great, but like, what is Lorna wearing? Are those '90s style, ska band plaid pants with a leather jacket and a beanie?

BANNED

I"m just thinking of the Domino series and how bad the art for that was. Hopefully this guys improved a bit since then.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    JDW said that X-Factor will beta testing all the resurrection stuff they're doing on Krakoa. what do you think what this will mean for the team?
    I think we're going to see the hiccups when it comes to some of the practical applications of the resurrection protocols. The friends and family kept waiting in Limbo when it comes to mutants whose deaths haven't been confirmed. Resentment when it comes to resurrection privileges. How feasible it is to actually enact more complex wills, and how far the council will allow bodily modification upon rebirth - Leah's already said there's going to be a plot addressing what this means for someone who wants to transition, but what if you don't want to be reborn with your powers? What if you're someone like Wither whose powers are uncontrollable and have only ever brought you pain? What if you want stronger powers specifically to become an X-Man so you can help protect your home? Or what if you've just decided you'd rather be reborn in a super-hot body? And I'm betting we see an instance where we do wind up with someone who was mistakenly assumed dead being resurrected, even if that is an obvious one.

Also, here's Williams confirming that Prodigy isn't going through the Crucible: https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...21082023948288