Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I kinda get it in a way. Storm is perfect naturally, Monet is perfect with powers. With that said, I still think Monet really respects her underneath. Monet is just too cool for school. But can you imagine, Storm, Monet, Synch all together? Too many assumptions though. :/
    FRENZY! What about Frenzy!? Won't Hickmen Please think of Frenzy!

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    FRENZY! What about Frenzy!? Won't Hickmen Please think of Frenzy!
    Was X-Men: Legacy her last appearance? I can't remember her in anything after that series. Will Marvel really give us an X-Men team book that has 3 black female characters interacting? Please God let it happen.

I believe so. I really fell in love with her during AoX.
    But she's made an appearance here in there. Nothing prominent since Legacy.

Astonishing Member

I kind of find it funny that the one healthy X-Men relationship being explored is the one people are least interested in reading about.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Shatterstar
    Shatterstar
    Shatterstar
    Shatterstar
    Shatterstar
    Shatterstar
    Shatterstar
    Shatterstar

(this line is queer af and I am here for it regardless)

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    Was X-Men: Legacy her last appearance? I can't remember her in anything after that series. Will Marvel really give us an X-Men team book that has 3 black female characters interacting? Please God let it happen.
    She cameo'd in HoX. So she is on Krakoa.

Really want to know why Jordan white vetoed Maggot, and i can't stand Maggot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Love this announcement. Love the line-up too.

Hopefully, Rachel has a prominent role on this team that lasts. It seems like every time Rachel gets on the main cast of a major X-Book, that book doesn't last or she becomes an afterthought. She deserves better than that. And I hope she gets that chance in this one. Plus, I don't think she's interacted much with Daken yet. Nor has Polaris. I'll be very interested in seeing what comes of that.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I feel like this book is an elaborate honeypot trap to lure us in, and then they’ll seal us off by putting Glob Herman on every other book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I feel like this book is an elaborate honeypot trap to lure us in, and then they’ll seal us off by putting Glob Herman on every other book.
    Ugh! The jarjar Binks of the x-world. I don't even dislike him I just honestly don't see what he offers like at all. Something is really messed up in a world where maggot is scary but glob is must have.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Leah plans to tackle the topic of what happens when someone wishes to be resurrected in a body of the opposite gender. Color me intrigued.

This has me wondering if each mutant has to fill out some kind of will, stating their wishes, should they be resurrected. <shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Leah plans to tackle the topic of what happens when someone wishes to be resurrected in a body of the opposite gender. Color me intrigued.

This has me wondering if each mutant has to fill out some kind of will, stating their wishes, should they be resurrected. <shrug>
    That could go over extremely well or extremely horrible. So I'm definitely looking forward to that.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ultimate Member

I'd want to be resurrected in the body of someone super-hot, obvs. Would Warren mind?

I mean, why would you not do that? Just need to flip a chromosome and you’re off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd want to be resurrected in the body of someone super-hot, obvs. Would Warren mind?
    It could really be a slippery sloap. What if beak wants to have his wings but not a half bird face. Or like what if someone green doesn't want to be green. Some will love the idea but man will others tear it apart.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.