Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Btw, this would have been a great book to explore how Syrin got resurrected/out of her Morrigan deal.

Ultimate Member

I'm just going to guess that Marvel is just going to say "Morrigan who" to that and just ignore that bit at the end of PAD's X-Factor altogether, which isn't a bad thing imho...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Btw, this would have been a great book to explore how Syrin got resurrected/out of her Morrigan deal.
    Personally I hope that the original Theresa as Morrigan shows up at some point and they explorer the issues of someone being "revived" that isn't actually dead yet.

Rachel, Northstar and Polaris.

Where there goes my OverTime money.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    Personally I hope that the original Theresa as Morrigan shows up at some point and they explorer the issues of someone being "revived" that isn't actually dead yet.
    I do want to see how they would tackle this problem. If the 'copies' are the real one as has been said and I would agree that if your mind and biology are transferred over to a new body it is still you, then what if there are two? Will they have to be merged, one destroyed, or can both exist and what about the 'soul' (which to me the soul is our consciousness - memories and personality and all the things that make us "us" that is stored in our brains. I am interesting how they handle all these questions, and I think Leah can definitely pull it off. I do think she has a lot of talent and she has a lot of passion for the characters.

Ultimate Member

Though aside from the main characters it also lets her just write many characters however she wants and lets her do her own thing, so that could be good or bad...

Northstar's hair is everything! Hopefully the colour artist will go with the brilliant white highlights that he and his sister originally had. I thought that glossy highly-reflective black hair was one of their secondary mutations until colourists started using blue highlights for the twins for some reason.

This book has so many of my favourite X-men in the cast. Even Eye-Boy! I love that creepy dude. This is going to be so much fun.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

i
    I KNOW YOU FUCKIN LYING THIS IS SO FUCKING SEXY
    what is going on with Northstars hand? the light power only works when he is touching aurora.

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    what is going on with Northstars hand? the light power only works when he is touching aurora.
    The twins have been able to generate light/concussion blasts solo since The Children of the Vault got hold of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The twins have been able to generate light/concussion blasts solo since The Children of the Vault got hold of them.
    He should change his name to Han Solo
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

^^^^ Gorgeous!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That cover is STUNNSATIONAL!!! Is that Otto Schmidt?
    (whycouldn'twehavegottenthisartistoninteriorartins teadofButterfaceBaldeonwhyyyyyy?)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    WHOAAA

Is this gonna be dealing with how Krakoa came back?

Ultimate Member

Ooh, I'd forgotten that it was mostly Polaris who killed Krakoa, way, way back in the day, by cutting off the earth's electromagnetic fields beneath it and shooting it off into space!

I wonder if Krakky holds a grudge?

I wonder if Polaris is waiting to see if she has to do that again...