Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I mean, it wouldn't be the first time she raves about X-Women being gay on twitter but doesn't actually do anything with that on her books. I think she even said something about how people shouldn't expect LGBT writers to be different from others on that regard...

Where in Michigan you at? Thumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I mean, it wouldn't be the first time she raves about X-Women being gay on twitter but doesn't actually do anything with that on her books. I think she even said something about how people shouldn't expect LGBT writers to be different from others on that regard...
    When a creator goes from sixty to zero on a subject between announcement and publication, I tend to assume there was a talk with higher ups behind closed doors.

While you slept, the world changed...because of CBR’s hivemind.
    Brilliant.

ENTER: the Age of butch!Rachel
    Is it my birthday today?!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    When a creator goes from sixty to zero on a subject between announcement and publication, I tend to assume there was a talk with higher ups behind closed doors.
    Yes, this. Happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Well, maybe. But Leah has been part of the X-Office for quite a while now and she still tweets stuff like this in general.

Mighty Member

While I dont care about Eye Boy at all.. This team is everything and I am so happy that we have Prodigy, repowered and ready...if we can get Synch on a team we will have along with Bishop and Sunspot the most ever Black men in play on X teams ever!!!

Also I am happy for Northstar to get some love as well as Polaris. I do wonder though where is Warpath as he would have fit with this team very well or hindsight.

I would have literally exploded if Eye-Boy had been replaced by Synch and Monet.

BANNED

i think its always good when younger charactherrs get put into normal books, it normalizes their presence beyond the "young x-men only" box, even tho i want new x-men to return its healthy! while other characthers would be in my list, eye boy deserves a chance and his power set makes sense here

While you slept, the world changed...because of CBR’s hivemind.
    The Phalanx wishes

I've got chiiiiiiilllssss...... Daken and Northstar is so sexy and so me and my boyfriend (me being Jean-Paul bien sûr) I cannot even cope....dream come true...also love that Polaris is there... and Rachel...she can be great when well written.....

the X-Books are (finally) so queer now...I'm so happy.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Like the cast, not a fan of a Leah or her writing. Haven’t liked anything she’s written, but will give it a try for Rachel and Lorna.

From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.

Excited for to see Prodigy hanging out with the X-Men again. Also any book that has Northstar & Rachel in it has my money.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Love the line-up. With Marauders/New Mutants and now this, this must be the best period for LGBT+ representation in the history of x-books
    Right? Almost every book has a character...we've got Iceman, Christian and Shenobi in one, Karma in one, Rictor in one and now Daken, Northstar (and Rachel) in another!

I think the new Psylocke should also turn out to be a lesbian.
    A picture would last longer darling...