Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I just hate the mid-drif window on Lorna's costume. It looks so out of place.
    I rather like the whole youthful look on her, really. Kind of visually signifies a fresh start. And I'm pretty sure it's still showing less skin than Jean's miniskirt.

I just hate the mid-drif window on Lorna's costume. It looks so out of place.
    I wanna eat some pancakes off those Lorn-abs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I rather like the whole youthful look on her, really. Kind of visually signifies a fresh start. And I'm pretty sure it's still showing less skin than Jean's miniskirt.
    I don't mind the youthful, fun look, just the needless bit of stomach. And yes, the minidress us worse.

I read an issue of "Gwenpool" today by Williams and Baldeon. It had a nice brisk pace to it and the art was clean and had a light energy to it. Looking forward to X-Factor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    That's exactly the joke. That user is obsessed with conspiracy theories and how everything Marvel do is related to bringing Polaris down.
    Their posts are becoming unhealthy.
    Oh, I thought they were joking and trolling. Are you telling me they were serious?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I feel like this Lorna is borrowing less from the post-Malice version where she was a seven foot amazon powerhouse, and more from The Gifted's recent portrayal of her as less physically statuesque, but still a total badass, like ten pounds of I'll-cut-you in a five pound bag.

And I'm okay with that. She doesn't need to be able to look me in the eye when she's able to drop a jumbo jet on my head.

That said, I never thought of Rachel as particularly tall. All of the X-teen girls seemed more or less the same height, so that Jubilee, Kitty, Rachel, Ilyanna, etc. more or less looked each other in the eye, while of the more adult X-women also seemed to be more or less looking each other in the eye, with Jean, Emma, Ororo, Betsy, Lorna, etc. all seeming roughly the same size on the page, regardless of their listed heights in the Marvel Handbooks.

Then again, Rachel at least has the excuses of A) tall parents, and B) she was still growing, and has probably had way better nutrition, perhaps fueling a growth-spurt, since leaving her dystopian prison-camp future hell.

(Possibly the same could happen with Ilyanna, whose comical love of coffee makes more sense when I recall that she might have spent a decade or so in a coffee-less hell-dimension. Although I guess that's redundant, since if it's got no coffee, it's *obviously* a hell-dimension...)

Fantastic Member

Rachel was taller than Jean in the old trading cards.

Even though they look like power rangers I can’t wait for this book.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

BANNED

rachel being tall like her dad is so cute now that I think of it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    rachel being tall like her dad is so cute now that I think of it
    Wolverine is short though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Wolverine is short though
    listen here, u wanna go? she is super tall like her pappy

The above three posts is literally my favorite interaction on these forums. I'm living for it.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Oh, I thought they were joking and trolling. Are you telling me they were serious?
    100 percent
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Which character do you think they will allow to resurrect as a different gender? I’m thinking Polaris, adding a whole level to some daddy issues...

Haven’t we seen a green Magneto before named North?

And wasn’t it just stated that Polaris is the true North Star?
    Last edited by Maniacal; 02-14-2020 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Continued train of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal View Post

Which character do you think they will allow to resurrect as a different gender? I’m thinking Polaris, adding a whole level to some daddy issues...
    Rachel. Her new design is easy to change into male design.