Hellblazer/Zoe
    Batman/Hoban
    The Outsider/Kaylee
    Father Gabriel/Derrial
    Pipsqueak/Jayne
    Earl Hickey/Inara
    Doctor Who/Simon
    The Cavalry/River

Pulling characters from I Frankenstein, From Dusk Till Dawn, MTv Teen Wolf, Warm Bodies and Reign of Fire. Re-imagining The Munsters as a horror themed telenovela.

Los Monstros.

ADAM (Herman Munster)
    The patchwork man meets a nice girl, falls in love, moves to El Paso, starts a family, and tries to live a low key no drama type of life. Yeah that’s not gonna work.

SANTANICO PANDEMONIUM (Lily Munster)
    Sexy vampire royalty who fell in love w. and married Adam, against her family’s wishes.

RAZOR CHARLIE (Grandpa Munster)
    Hates that Santanico married a gringo, and moves in w. them to keep an eye on his little girl. He and Adam are often at odds.

LIAM (Eddie Munster)
    Gets his good looks from his dad, and his lycanthropy from the recessive werewolf genes on his mom’s side of the family. Think, Los Lobos.

JULIE (Marilyn Munster)
    A descendent of one of Adam’s body parts, cousin Julie seems pretty normal compared to the rest of the family. She does however, have a major zombie fetish.

BULL DRAGON (Spot)
    More or less the family pet, Bull is the only living Alpha dragon, able to fertilize dormant dragon eggs. Adam and the rest have to keep him safe from various bad guys who’d love their own fire breathing Army.

How’s a Greatest American Hero reboot not happened in this the golden Age of superhero entertainment?

Finn Jones as Ralph Hinkley
    He can grow a big ol’ mop of hair, and he’s on the skinny side, so he can channel his inner William Katt for this. Plus he’d hopefully get some redemption for playing Iron Fist, which I was okay w. but most seem to have hated.

Eddie McClintock as Bill Maxwell
    McClintock has FBI and dealing w. all sorts of weirdness cred from Warehouse 13. It’d be nice to see him on TV again. I’d have actual super powered beings (both good and bad) show up in the reboot, so McClintock’s character would be able to fill us in on how this world’s super humans are a thing.

Hannah Simone as Pam Davidson
    When New Girl was ending, Simone‘s next project was actually supposed to be a reboot of this show. Well, it’s been like 3 years and we ain’t got nothing, so I’d cast her as Pam, she at least deserves that much!

Tobias Menzies as The Alien
    Well, AN alien, as I’d have them play a bigger role in the reboot, w. different factions doing secretive behind the scenes stuff and our heroes caught in the middle.
    Menzies has been great in shows like Outlander and The Crown, so he’d be the one Ralph and Bill meet at first. Whether he’s a good or bad guy will be a mystery at first.

I still say Meg Griffin would make a great Mary Ann.

Aliens in the neighborhood

Aliens from live-action tv shows.

Allen (The Journey of Allen Strange).

Pleskit (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien).

Mork (Mork & Mindy).

Evie (Out of this World).

Sally Solomon (3rd Rock From the Sun).

Max (Roswell).
    Last edited by Agent Z; 12-15-2021 at 07:12 AM.

The Magnificent Seven:
    Troy Bolton as Chico
    Trevor Noah as Harry Luck
    Cassius Clay as O'Reilly
    Starman as Vin Tanner
    Riggs as Lee
    Alex Trebek as the Leader
    Thomas Edison as Britt

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Aliens in the neighborhood

Aliens from live-action tv shows.

Allen (The Journey of Allen Strange).

Pleskit (I Was A Sixth Grade Alien).

Mork (Mork & Mindy).

Evie (Out of this World).

Sally Solomon (3rd Rock From the Sun).
    I had to look up Allen and Pleskit; I love learning about new (for me) characters, ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    I had to look up Allen and Pleskit; I love learning about new (for me) characters, ty!
    No problem.

No problem.
    You’ve been on a hot streak lately, I dig it.

A sci fi Leverage type team.

GAIUS BALTAR (The Brains)
    Scientific genius and confirmed coward Baltar feels guilt over being unwittingly instrumental in the Cylon massacre. Puts the team together to try and undo his bad Karma. Comes up w. all sorts of complex schemes to help the little guys.

TODD 3465 (The Hitter)
    Born and raised to be a Soldier. Needed a new job after being unceremoniously discharged. Pretty much the best w. weapons and h2h combat, seemingly feels no pain, and refuses to stay down. Also serves as driver.

VALA MAL DORAN (The Thief)
    Sassy. Sexy. Mysterious. Vala is a well rounded Jack of all criminal trades. Ironically she’s incredibly competent at everything BUT thieving; her thefts never go as intended. Baltar always has to factor that into his plans.

SAFFRON (The Grifter)
    A crafty, conniving and amoral con artist who assumes convenient identities to get in and out of anywhere she damn well pleases. She is also known to seduce—and frequently marry her marks.

JAD ALEXANDER (The Hacker)
    Blacklisted after the Govt. sanctioned PRECRIME DIV. was exposed and shut down for corruption, Computer expert Jad turned to cyber crime to make a living. He's glad that w. Baltar he gets to use his skills to help ppl again.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 10-11-2021 at 06:55 PM.

A high school series focusing in teachers from various tv and movies.

Johnny Lawrence (Cobra Kai) - Gym and Karate club.

Steven Hightower (The Steve Harvey Show) - Music

William Schuester (Glee) - Spanish and Glee club.

Carrie Bliss (Good Morning, Miss Bliss/Saved by The Bell) - Geography?

Mr. Monroe (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide) - Life Science

A high school series focusing in teachers from various tv and movies.

Johnny Lawrence (Cobra Kai) - Gym and Karate club.

Steven Hightower (The Steve Harvey Show) - Music

William Schuester (Glee) - Spanish and Glee club.

Carrie Bliss (Good Morning, Miss Bliss/Saved by The Bell) - Geography?

Mr. Monroe (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide) - Life Science
    ^^^thats an interesting concept! Who’s the Principal?

“When science shits the bed, we're the guys they call to change the sheets."
    — O.G.A. motto

After the Level 3 Mass Casualty Event code named Rampage in 2018, Agent Russell of The O.G.A. (Other Govt. Agency) puts in a request for and is granted the clearance to assemble a small dedicated field team w. which to investigate future events.

Agent Harvey Russell (RAMPAGE)
    Team leader. Fast talker. Gunslinger. His old school BlackBerry’s contact list includes the heads of every clandestine agency at home and abroad, various politicians, Heads of State etc. Weapon of choice: Ivory handled M1911A1 in a custom leather engraved holster

Bill Harken (ALPHAS)
    Second in command. Ex F.B.I. agent. Spent several years w. the D.O.D. Investigating cases involving others like himself, a branch of metahumans dubbed Alphas. Harken can jumpstart his endocrine system, granting him short bursts of increased durability, endurance, and strength. Weapon of choice: SIG Sauer P229.

Dr. Walter Bishop (FRINGE)
    Scientist. The Godfather of Fringe science. A cross between the absent minded Professor and Dr. Doom. Comes out of retirement to assist a new team in a new decade. Weapon of choice: LSD.

Riley Davis (MACGYVER)
    Hacker. A next level computer genius who hacked the Pentagon and NSA as a child. Ex employee of The Phoenix Foundation. Above average hand to hand combatant. Weapon of choice: Laptop.

Jemadar Thapa (NCIS: LOS ANGELES)
    As a Gurkha is pound for pound one of the fiercest fighters on the planet, able to defeat multiple armed opponents twice his size in hand to hand combat. An elite commando, Hunter, tracker, and sniper. Granted U.S. asylum after refusing to help his Country insert double agents in key American positions. Weapon of choice: Kukri Knife.

Holden Matthews (BEYOND)
    Youngest and least experienced team member but also the most powerful. Woke from a 12 year coma w. a host of psychokinetic and physical powers. Telepathy, electro/pyro/telekinesis, super strength, limited elemental manipulation and teleportation, astral projection… Weapon of choice: Boyish charm.

Jamie Sommers (The Bionic Woman)
    Saved after a near fatal car accident by using advanced cybernetic implants called Bionics. Learned espionage and spycraft as an operative for the C.I.A. as a way of repaying their monetary investment in her. Now a free agent. Weapon of choice: None needed. She IS a weapon.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 10-25-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^thats an interesting concept! Who’s the Principal?
    I haven't come up with one yet.

I haven't come up with one yet.
    How about Principal Franklin from iCarly?

He was pretty laid back…

…but also very logical.

And really well liked by the school.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 11-07-2021 at 05:53 AM.