Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Kurt should have bothered thinking for two seconds before he initiated contact with someone whose mutation made casual touch a potentially painful subject. He also berated himself as an idiot for forgetting that point, recall.
    Well yes, that happened after he called her a paladin - the joking. But he took it very seriously when he realized what he had done. I'm thinking about those that came after Rogue on the subject of the asking.

BANNED

All court process fees regarding Rogue's tendency towards sexual assault are taken care off by the Avengers, same as Tony.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    prefer the trench coat look.
    me too
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That Lienil Yu illustration of Kurt and Cerise is so beauty-full.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

Fantastic Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    OH! I wonder who will be on Kurts team? I'm assuming there will be a team since it says he'll be leading a mission. Who would you like to see on it?
    Good question. And, as a Council member, shouldn’t he have security with him? I thought after the unfortunate incident with Charles, having a Quiet Councillor just ‘pop out’ on a job was against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Seems like these Giant-Size issues are reserved for the Quiet Council. I wonder if the last one will be for •—[A]—•. Given Nightcrawler’s role in whatever X-Men #7 entails plus his talk with Wolverine about souls, I wonder if this will also be an issue centered around life and death. Thunderbird’s silhouette certainly evokes that feeling.
    An Apocalypse issue certainly seems plausible. It'd be even better if Sinister and/or Exodus featured. Those character dynamics...
    I wonder who will be on artist duties for the last Giant-Size too

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

OH! I wonder who will be on Kurts team? I'm assuming there will be a team since it says he'll be leading a mission. Who would you like to see on it?
    Assuming there is a team of course, I'd select Abyss, Banshee, Kylun, Trance & Trinary to follow Kurt's lead.