Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    BANNED

Really excited to read this one and what it does for Nightcrawler moving forward. Outside of the X-Men Crucible issue we don't know a lot about what Kurt is up to on Krakoa so I'm hoping for some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Cosigned. Kabuki Mistress is Cancelled. Kurt (and Piotr) need to re-beard!
    Yes yes yes yes yes

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Really excited to read this one and what it does for Nightcrawler moving forward. Outside of the X-Men Crucible issue we don't know a lot about what Kurt is up to on Krakoa so I'm hoping for some insight.
    Me too. Despite liking the idea of Kitty being involved I hope it actually focuses on him and I mean an actual look at his whole character.

I think this is actually the best art piece I've seen involving Kurt's beard.

Though, his tail is a bit long.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-24-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Me too. Despite liking the idea of Kitty being involved I hope it actually focuses on him and I mean an actual look at his whole character.

I think this is actually the best art piece I've seen involving Kurt's beard.

Though, his tail is a bit long.
    God, Why doesn't this beautiful elf date more?
    He is so sexy and likeable

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    God, Why doesn't this beautiful elf date more?
    He is so sexy and likeable
    Since the Priesthood , whether it was in his head, he seems more into being celibate these days. Despite him being the focus of romance during the X.S.E days just on the heels of Austen's infamous run. Nothing really panned out but he doesn't seem to mind it. Or that's just writers dropping plot threads. I'm not sure about counting Rachel because that was a mess for both and supposedly it wasn't real. Anyway, I'd like to see him date more, myself. Just because it has been so long. And I'd like to see Kurt date in a more modern setting. His last real girlfriend was like 1997 - 23 years ago. But with Kurt founding a new religion this may affect his love life or lack there of. Damn it.

SO Cerise making a comeback seems less likely now. He may do this again (image below), well, maybe not exactly this but something. But maybe if this is a peak into his life with "ghosts" maybe she will make an appearance. But I know that is mostly wishful thinking.

Kurt looks a bit emaciated in Yu's pencils which is odd since in the first few he's pretty buff.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-24-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    MMmmm Sexy Nightcrawler.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...