Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default Battle of the Franchises

Thought I would have a little fun with this one. What franchise is the best and why?

So I will try something a bit different, when it comes to Marvel and DC cinematic films those will be viewed as culmination of mini franchises so the full culmination can't be part of the comparison. This should make for a more apples to apples comparison.

For example Iron Man 1, 2, & 3 would be a franchise as well as Thor 1, 2, and 3 would be considered a separate franchise.

I'm starting with only 3 but will add more input on others as the discussion goes on. For me Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and The Dark Knight Trilogy are ahead of the packs. See my ranking below:

Best - Lord of the Rings. It did a good job of keeping close to the books as well as the acting, action, and having a huge cultural impact.

Second Best - Harry Potter it would've been first if it wasnt for the awful Goblet of Fire adaption.

Third Best - I love me some Batman but TDKR didn't out due TDK and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman was a miss.
    Last edited by ComicJunkie21; 01-14-2020 at 05:59 PM.