Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Perhaps, and again, the edge for Deathstroke would still be his fighting skills, which on top of him having Flash-level super-speed . . . yeah, that's gonna be a hell of a speed blitz.
    The only thing there is that there are Flashes and there are FLASHES. CW and animated are the former, Comic Barry is the later.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The only thing there is that there are Flashes and there are FLASHES. CW and animated are the former, Comic Barry is the later.
    Point, although animated Flash leans closer to the comics, given that Wally ultimately soloed the Brainiac/Luthor fusion that had otherwise singlehandedly overpowered the Justice League, even at the cost of being dragged into the Speed Force from going so fast. Then there was the time Luthor accidentally switched bodies with him and Luthor showed an affinity for the more destructive capabilities of a speedster without Wally's sense of conscientiousness and discipline.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

With all this prep and ambush ability, DS could probably sneak some sort of virus into Flash's breakfast. I seem to remember Wally finding out the hard way that his speed increased the rate one particular virus spread in his body. He and Barry beat it with science, of course; but some clever traps to slow down his ability to reach scientific equipment might get this done.

A week of prep ?

Looks like Flash is getting a shotgun to his knees.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    A week of prep ?

Looks like Flash is getting a shotgun to his knees.
    The Flash is considerably faster than any shotgun. Even if Slade managed to trap him in a restricted space and shot at him the Flash could just vibrate through the shot, or steal its speed or catch it or punch it back at Slade or something.