Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Dust and Bombshell are on the Champions.
    Have they even acknowledged Bombshell’s status as a mutant since the revelation of her mom getting her powers from Roxxon experiments? Because wouldn’t that put her in the grey area Mayday and Annie fall into?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm okay with the X-Men only having a limited role in this event. They're still establishing themselves in the post House of X/Powers of X era. I don't think they're ready for a big crossover event just yet. I think they can still contribute and it looks like they will, albeit to a limited extent. But they've been developing and evolving well on their own. Plus, they have a mini with the Fantastic Four coming up. The X-Men have plenty to do for now.
    Only thing for me is, just like War of the Realms, with Earth itself being a target, especially with a united front of the Kree and Skrulls, it’d be an all hands on deck type situation.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 01-16-2020 at 01:06 PM.

BANNED

perhaps the kree and skrull knows aliens that go agaist mutants have a bad time, and were like "lets just not catch them krakoan hands"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Have they even acknowledged Bombshell’s status as a mutant since the revelation of her mom getting her powers from Roxxon experiments? Because wouldn’t that put her in the grey area Mayday and Annie fall into?

Only thing for me is, just like War of the Realms, with Earth itself being a target, especially with a united front of the Kree and Skrulls, it’d be an all hands on deck type situation.
    Annie and May are confirmed not mutants. In the 80s and 90s the concept of the x-gene wasnt invented so anyone who was bron with powers was considered a mutant.

and Bombshell is a "mutant" of the ultimate universe. They are all humans mutated with Mothervine technically, his status in the 616 isnt clear yet

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Annie and May are confirmed not mutants. In the 80s and 90s the concept of the x-gene wasnt invented so anyone who was bron with powers was considered a mutant.

and Bombshell is a "mutant" of the ultimate universe. They are all humans mutated with Mothervine technically, his status in the 616 isnt clear yet
    But if that’s the case, why is Franklin Richards now considered a mutant?

Ehh X-men I'm reading X-men casually these days. Gonna skip this one. Not saying all tie in issues are bad. They just tend to be more often than not.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    perhaps the kree and skrull knows aliens that go agaist mutants have a bad time, and were like "lets just not catch them krakoan hands"
    Honestly, aliens coming to Earth to cause trouble have to be absolute imbeciles. Most of them are tuned to cosmic news, or have cosmic awareness powers. Have they not noticed that almost everything that comes to Earth winds up defeated? Galactus was repelled (an absurdity in-universe), the Celestials were stopped, the Skrulls got wrecked, Thanos' forces got smushed. Why do they insist on this silliness?

BANNED

its like they want their asses handed to em, its probably a ritual to contain their ego and bring them down to earth... by going to earth, getting their teeth kicked in and realizing they ain't ****.

But if that’s the case, why is Franklin Richards now considered a mutant?
    I think it depends on what the powers are. Mayday and Annie Parker have the exact same powers as Peter, so they're mutates, it's just inherited genetics without a new mutation. But Franklin's are different from Reed's and Sue's, so his genes mutated - he has the X gene.

Bombshell has the same powers (and codename) as her Mom - who obtained them when she was pregnant. They used to need to be together to use their powers but got over that before they moved over to 616 with Miles Morales. A good thing too considering that Mom Bombshell is a criminal, and doesn't like that her daughter is using her powers as a superhero. Anyway, sounds like she's a mutate, not a mutant, to me. Also, she's never been associated with the X-Men, she's a Spider-Man supporting character.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-16-2020 at 09:47 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Petra and sway!!! Petra and sway!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think it depends on what the powers are. Mayday and Annie Parker have the exact same powers as Peter, so they're mutates, it's just inherited genetics without a new mutation. But Franklin's are different from Reed's and Sue's, so his genes mutated - he has the X gene.

Bombshell has the same powers (and codename) as her Mom - who obtained them when she was pregnant. They used to need to be together to use their powers but got over that before they moved over to 616 with Miles Morales. A good thing too considering that Mom Bombshell is a criminal, and doesn't like that her daughter is using her powers as a superhero. Anyway, sounds like she's a mutate, not a mutant, to me. Also, she's never been associated with the X-Men, she's a Spider-Man supporting character.
    Oh, I guess she very well may be a mutate. It may get directly touched on in Outlawed.