Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Franklin can do anything, Valeria is smarter than Daddy and is the apple of the eye of her godfather Doctor Doom.
    Isn't Franklin depowered by his dad most of the time though? I think that's how they solved his story-breaker power.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Isn't Franklin depowered by his dad most of the time though?
    Not anymore. Frankin's world-building powers were needed as they recreated the multiverse, but by the new FF series he lost (for now at least) that aspect of his powers, he's still freakishly powerful though.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I think that's why I find Valeria Richards the most interesting of the kids (and the most interesting of the Richards family, more than Dad, Mom, and Bro, and nearly as much as the uncles).

The idea of a superpowered family giving birth to a kid who has no powers aside from her intelligence is a neat twist. I know there are some future suggestions she could develop powers but I hope she doesn't.

Valeria was at the heart of Hickman's run. And her bond with her Dad and Dr. Doom is really interesting.

Val is barely in her teens, so it's certainly possible that she just hasn't manifested. X4 would be the opportunity to bring up the matter, when the X-Men come for Franklin.

Spider-Man has his own Empyre tie-in mini, and is on the cover of the Avengers one too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Spidey was an obvious choice, as it's like the fifth member of the family, but I'm not so sure about Wolverine anymore. I mean, between all the members of the "Alternative FF", all are currently "screwed", except Spidey.

+ Hulk has become a psycho monster that, even doing good things, it's too scary to have him close.
    + Ghost Rider has become King of Hell and it's seriously affecting him, corrupting him.
    + And with the whole thing of Krakoa, which it clearly has something wrong, I'm afraid we can't trust any mutant; not even old Wolverine.

BANNED

Surprised that Spencer doesn't seem involved with this. Is Empyre a bunch of one-shots, a la Doom 2099 or is this some real event?