Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Powers

Gamma Power Mimicry: Due to a Gamma radiation accident, Geiger has the ability to mimic the powers of any gamma-powered beings in her proximity, shown to be miles away and maintaining them for hours, potentially making her as strong as the Hulk, as intelligent as the Leader, etc. If she is around two gammas mutates, she will mimic the one with stronger gamma readings and/or personality. She can read and retain the memories of other gamma mutates or at least those she has already mimicked. Through training she can focus on one specific being and generally carries a lock of Doc Samson's hair so she can maintain his abilities as her own.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    That’s Geiger. She’s cool.

Attachment 91846
    hmm. wow. I wonder will she show up in the Immortal Hulk stories.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Delil...rn_(Earth-616)

!!! what are Star Sign's powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    !!! what are Star Sign's powers?
    Unfortunately I don’t think it was ever revealed. Perhaps Dan Scott has the answer.

93723067-9B12-4147-A4D5-AE42155CC260.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Those guys and the Academy kids are really the lost generation.

Spinner has a great power and should be used more.
    Whiz Kid should be revealed to be a mutant, so they can clone her back.
    I think marvel can be guilty of throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Though much of what was created out of Civil War had to be reversed with the fall of the SHRA, there were some good things which could have stuck around. Even if it doesn't get it's own book or whatever, just existing in the background in limbo I think would be nice. Because we did get a lot of good concepts and characters. It was an era where marvel created a lot of fun new stuff, and it's a shame so much of it literally vanished overnight.

Ultimate Member

Dragon Lord interests me. He's dead, and his son claims to be ready to carry on his legacy, although I'd be just as cool with his wife or daughter taking up the mantle instead (or in addition!).

I kind of wonder if 'Star Sign' has some sort of zodiac related powers?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think marvel can be guilty of throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Though much of what was created out of Civil War had to be reversed with the fall of the SHRA, there were some good things which could have stuck around. Even if it doesn't get it's own book or whatever, just existing in the background in limbo I think would be nice. Because we did get a lot of good concepts and characters. It was an era where marvel created a lot of fun new stuff, and it's a shame so much of it literally vanished overnight.
    Also it was a great place to mix up older characters with the new ones.

Writers should pull from their database of characters instead of creating so many (too many) new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Dragon Lord interests me. He's dead, and his son claims to be ready to carry on his legacy, although I'd be just as cool with his wife or daughter taking up the mantle instead (or in addition!).

I kind of wonder if 'Star Sign' has some sort of zodiac related powers?
    Yeah, that would make sense with that name. Hydrokinesis representing Aquarius for example, or creating a duplicate of herself, which would be Gemini's power.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Dragon Lord interests me. He's dead, and his son claims to be ready to carry on his legacy, although I'd be just as cool with his wife or daughter taking up the mantle instead (or in addition!)
    Could have been used in Agents of Atlas.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that would make sense with that name. Hydrokinesis representing Aquarius for example, or creating a duplicate of herself, which would be Gemini's power.
    It would be a tweak on Spinner, with her 'power of the day' but Star Sign could have the power of whichever constellation is dominant. So right now, she'd be channeling the power of Capricorn, and perhaps have some goat like powers, like balance and leaping ability, and horns that she can ram people with. She might also always have the power of her birth sign, whatever that is, giving her just a tad more reliability and not being utterly at the mercy of what month it is, for what she can do.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Could have been used in Agents of Atlas.
    Oh gosh, there's like, thirty or so Asian heroes that could have shown up in Agents of Atlas. Between Jolt, Surge, Wiz Kid, Turbo, Hazmat, Nico Minoru, Sunpyre, Yukio and the half-dozen members of Big Hero Six, I could probably make a 12 man team of just *Japanese* heroes, not counting the *many* Chinese heroes, and scattered Vietnamese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Indian, etc. heroes.

Fantastic Member

Do we even know what Red Nine could do? His costume looked like Richie Gilmore/Prodigy's, and that's literally all I know about him...
    Suit built by his uncle, a NASA scientist; allows him to fly, gives him superhuman strength, gives him a forcefield, lets him shoot energy bolts.
    http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/red9spdm.htm

Oh gosh, there's like, thirty or so Asian heroes that could have shown up in Agents of Atlas. Between Jolt, Surge, Wiz Kid, Turbo, Hazmat, Nico Minoru, Sunpyre, Yukio and the half-dozen members of Big Hero Six, I could probably make a 12 man team of just *Japanese* heroes, not counting the *many* Chinese heroes, and scattered Vietnamese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Indian, etc. heroes.
    Big Hero Six are banned from Marvel Comics now, due to the Disney film. The team instead has a comic based on the film at another publisher.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Big Hero Six are banned from Marvel Comics now, due to the Disney film. The team instead has a comic based on the film at another publisher.
    Huh, I did not know that. I guess that's why we haven't seen Sunfire or Silver Samurai, the former of whom was Big Hero Six team leader, IIRC, in a dog's age.

jcool.jpg
    Johnny Cool

spinner.jpg
    Spinner

nonstop.jpg
    Non-Stop