Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Bio-Genes...the whole team.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    This.

10char

Bishop
    Sage
    Sunspot
    Archangel
    Jesse Bedlam
    Sam Guthrie
    Sunfire
    Siryn
    M
    Last edited by dkrook; 11-27-2020 at 11:23 AM.

My list of X Corps: Mimic (exiles) Blink (AoA) Synch John Proudstar Sunfire Neil Shaara Morph Darwin

I think it will for sure have Warren and Monet on it. Besides that, not sure. But I’m guessing there will be some wildcards in there too.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    We know there is a new book illustrated by Carmen Carnero coming, likely written by Vita Ayala.
    But we have no idea about the book's cast or even its concept, so I thought it would be fun for us to discuss our own crazy ideas and hopes for this new addition to the X-line.
    The only rule is that your idea has to work within the context of the other Dawn of X books.
    So I don't know exactly what the concept is or the exact roster would be but I liked how the Sword team was structured and was thinking it would be based on expanding mutant influence globally through business and would have some corporate structure but which type I'm not sure of which and how it would be divided. I am gonna make a few suggestions and build the group as I go. They would also deal with the overall economy and labour of Krakoa.

First we would have the CEO Charles Xavier
    Second we would have Chairperson Magneto or Namor
    Third we would have the Board of Directors: Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Warren Worthington,Elizabeth Braddock, (Chose characters who would be busy in other books)
    Fourth Executive Committee: Adrienne Frost, Christian Frost, Robert Da Costa, Xian Coy Manh, Strucker Twins, Light, Sage, Monet, Neal Shaara, Shinobi Shaw(Characters with a business background at mgmt lvl)

Then you could have different divisions that deal with Research and Development: Forge, Maddison Jefferies. Entertainment/Media/Press: Dazzler(Singer), Big Bertha(Model), Bling(Daughter of Hip Hop celebs). Legal Team: Evangeline Whedon, Jamie Madrox, Harold Leland
    Last edited by ManFromRoomX; 12-12-2020 at 09:24 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManFromRoomX View Post
    First we would have the CEO Charles Xavier
    Second we would have Chairperson Magneto or Namor
    Third we would have the Board of Directors: Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Warren Worthington,Elizabeth Braddock, (Chose characters who would be busy in other books)
    Fourth Executive Committee: Adrienne Frost, Christian Frost, Robert Da Costa, Xian Coy Manh, Strucker Twins, Light, Sage, Monet, Neal Shaara, Shinobi Shaw(Characters with a business background at mgmt lvl)

Then you could have different divisions that deal with Research and Development: Forge, Maddison Jefferies. Entertainment/Media/Press: Dazzler(Singer), Big Bertha(Model), Bling(Daughter of Hip Hop celebs). Legal Team: Evangeline Whedon, Jamie Madrox, Harold Leland
    Nice list!

I'd add some people keeping track of social media / PR / public awareness, specifically, not just entertainers like Dazzler or 'talent' like Big Bertha (or Jumbo Carnation or Giancarlo 'hedge maze guy' Betto, father of Dryad), with Trinary being in charge, but Boom-Boom more or less acting like she runs the show, because 'please, this is what I do!'

Anole/Victor Borkowski was supposedly handling Worthington Industries meetings while Warren was brain-damaged, so he's also a good choice for the Executive Committee (perhaps having more hands-on experience than, say, Monet, Neal Sharra or the Strucker twins, who have rich parents, but haven't necessarily been shown dipping into the world of business/finance themselves as much, that I've seen).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 12-12-2020 at 11:36 PM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Nice list!

I'd add some people keeping track of social media / PR / public awareness, specifically, not just entertainers like Dazzler or 'talent' like Big Bertha (or Jumbo Carnation or Giancarlo 'hedge maze guy' Betto, father of Dryad), with Trinary being in charge, but Boom-Boom more or less acting like she runs the show, because 'please, this is what I do!'

Anole/Victor Borkowski was supposedly handling Worthington Industries meetings while Warren was brain-damaged, so he's also a good choice for the Executive Committee (perhaps having more hands-on experience than, say, Monet, Neal Sharra or the Strucker twins, who have rich parents, but haven't necessarily been shown dipping into the world of business/finance themselves as much, that I've seen).
    Thanks

You're right about keeping track of social media I'd put someone like Gamesmaster on that and I was also thinking about a Corporate Securities division split between Cyber Securities: Trinary. Sage. Corporate Spies: Mystique.Fantomex, Changeling, Cipher, and a couple low level Telepaths like Mentallo to eavesdrop and steal ideas. I was also thinking about probability or luck based mutants like Roulette anything that can be used to make Krakoa rich.
    Last edited by ManFromRoomX; 12-13-2020 at 12:25 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Angel, Monet, Trinary, Ariel, Cipher, and Sunfire.
    My flag is bacon.

Always wanted a team with the rich X-Men:

Sunspot
    Emma
    Betsy
    Warren
    Monet
    Banshee
    A picture would last longer darling...

I really like the general approach these days in which we see the mechanisms of mutant culture being established through the work of many mutants at all of tiers of labor, and I hope we get something like that again with X-Corp.

Instead of a traditional team, we get a small core of stars whose work brings them into contact with a multitude of other mutants.

Angel and Monet seem like a lock. I'd love to see them joined by any of the following: Synch, Darwin, X-23, Boom Boom, Shatterstar, Doug and Warlock, Shard, Fantomex, Madrox, and Doop.

However, my number 1 desire is that we see the featured return of Shortpack!

-Pav, who is excited about the potential focus on Monet as a lead...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Fantastic Member

Archangel
    Penance/M
    Justice
    Darkstar
    Quicksilver
    Boom Boom
    Neophyte
    Locus

more hero like but a few off the tilt choices with a former Acolyte/MLF'er. Quicksilver a mutant again working with mutants. Darkstar is there for mother Russia's interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Archangel
    Penance/M
    Justice
    Darkstar
    Quicksilver
    Boom Boom
    Neophyte
    Locus

more hero like but a few off the tilt choices with a former Acolyte/MLF'er. Quicksilver a mutant again working with mutants. Darkstar is there for mother Russia's interests.
    Great picks. I’d rather see Darkstar abandon Russia and be full on Krakoan along with UM, Vanguard, and Sibercat.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Males: Sunspot, Shinobi Shaw, Angel

Females: Selene, Monet and Lady Mastermind

Mimic
    Sunfire
    Blink
    Thunderbird Neal Shaara
    Synch